Chapter Seventeen: The Wedding Bells Are Ringing (The End)

-day of the wedding-

I was standing in front of the mirror looking at the white dress and pink roses in my hands. The dress was short and puffy at the bottom. It was simple and pretty, just how I pictured it to be.  My hair was down in beach waves and a white flower crown adorned my head. My makeup was light and pretty. I looked over myself one more time before going to the other room where the bridesmaids and Delphi were. The bridesmaids were simple short, purple dresses with a heart shape at the top. Delphi's flower girl dress was simple with a cut out in the back. It was silver and sparkly on the top, while it was black and on the bottom. All Two of the bridesmaids were Jamie and Mike's girlfriends. The other bridesmaid was Amber. I looked down at all our shoes. They were all different. I was sporting converse because I'd rather die than to ever were heels or flats. The bridesmaids had black heals and Del had little flats with grey bows on them. Then Jamie came in. 

"Hey can I talk to you?" he asked me. I nodded my head and went back to the other room with him. 

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that you're the most important person in Tony's life, besides Cecilia. He loves you so much and I hope you guys are together until you die. I love you both and I'm so happy for you guys. You look beautiful by the way" he said smiling at me. I laughed and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks Jamie" I said. He nodded his head and left. Soon Mike came in.

"Hey Ash. You look beautiful"

"Thank you" I said smiling.

"Really Ashley? Converse? Come on it's your wedding day" he said shaking his head and laughing at me.

"I refused to wear anything else so they told me to just wear these." I say back pointing to my feet.

"Well I still love ya kiddo. You're gonna do great out there. I love you" He said kissing my head. 

"Love you too!" I shouted as he left. The boys were like brothers to me and they were the family I never really got.  Last Vic came in.

"Tony wants to see you, but I told him it was bad luck to see the bride before she walks down the isle" he said chuckling. I laughed at him.

"Are you ever going to stop teasing him?"

"No. He's my best friend. I have to mess around with him every once in a while" he said smiling. He came over and  wrapped his arms around me. 

"Take care of my boy ok. No matter how rough it gets for you two, promise to stay with him"

I nodded my head and wiped the few tears I had.

"I promise" I say making Vic smile.

"Good. I should probably go get into my place. I'll see you later yeah?" Again I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

"Love you" I say as he walks out the door. 

"Love you too boo" he yells back. Soon everyone leaves the room and I wait until the woman at the door gives me a look telling me to go. I took a deep breath, held the flowers up, and walked through the door. I walked down the isle slowly after Del who was throwing sun flower petals. I got up to the altar and smiled at Tony. He took my hand and kissed the top of it. Everyone aww'd and I smiled again. Soon the priest started talking.

---------------------

(Skipping to where they start saying their vows bc I've never been to an actual wedding like that and I've never watched a wedding happen on tv)

"The couple will now start their vows. Tony would you like to go first?" The priest asked. Tony smiled and nodded his head. He pulled out a piece of paper and started reading off of it. 

"Ashley Cunning. I love you so much that I can't even put into words. All my life I dreamt about this day. I thought it would be with someone completely different, but I'm so glad it's with you. You're my world and I don't know what I'd do with out you. I fell in love the moment my eyes laid eyes on you in the crowd at Warped last year. I was so happy I had the courage to hunt you down and get to know you. We've had our ups and downs. And we've both tried to tear ourselves from one another, but I think we're still here because something is planned for us both. Whatever happens, I hope I'm with you to experience it. I love you Ashley Cunning. Forever and always, you are the air I breathe." I was crying now and when he finished, he looked up at me. He smiled and wiped away my tears. He slipped the ring on my finger and then it was my turn. I cleared my throat and looked down at what I had written.

"Tony, I love you so much. I don't think I could ever love someone the way I love you. You're the stars in my sky and you brighten up all of my days. You saved me and I can't thank you enough. I know that our family will be the best family in the world. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I don't think I could ever be with anyone else. Ever since we met it's always been you baby and that'll never change. You're my forever. I love you to the moon and back, but I'd go farther if you asked me to. I can't even explain the way you make me feel, but one thing is for sure, and I can never say this enough, I love you turtle, I really do." when I was finished, I slipped on his ring and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were watery, but he had a huge smile on his face. 

"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride" as soon as the priest spoke those words. Tony's lips were on mine..

---------------

We walked through the door of the apartment and gave the babysitter money. Del went straight upstairs. I turned around and Tony grabbed me and kissed me. 

"Welcome home Mrs. Perry" he said smiling. I smiled and kissed him. 

"It's good to be home that's for sure" I say walking away and upstairs to the babies room. I picked her up and started bouncing her in my arms. I looked up at Tony who had followed me. I finally have a proper family. I thought to myself. I kissed Cecilia's head before going to our room and getting changed. I put my pj's on and crawled under the covers with Tony. Snuggling up to him and dreaming of the future.

-----------------

Hey guys so if you couldn't tell by the title of the chapter. The book is over. I loved writing this and I hope you guys enjoyed it. I can't believe this is over already. I'm gonna miss writing about Tashley. Ugh anywho, I hope you enjoyed both of my stories with Tony and Ashley. I'm thinking of doing another one but I'm not really sure since I have school now. I'm thinking about it though.. I love you guys. You're my lil captains and you're all amazing sailors. Ilysm please if you ever need help out at sea during the storm, message me. I'll help as best as I can. Even if you just need someone to yell to to get your frustrations out. xoxox

P.S. The outfits for the wedding will be on the side. c: