Chapter Five: Baby Gender and Baby Names

~2 months later~

'There was a time when the sky held the answers for the things I couldn’t find,but what happens when you’re blind?' I groaned hearing my alarm go off. I looked at the time. I groaned even louder. I had a doctors appointment. I got dressed and woke Tony up. I walked to Delphi's room and woke her up before going down to the kitchen and making breakfast for everyone. We all sat down and ate. I pulled on my shoes and we all got in the car. Being five months pregnant, I finally had a baby bump. I was so happy and I couldn't wait to find out the gender of my baby. I wasn't allowed to drive anymore because Tony said it was bad for me. I was thinking of baby names and I didn't notice that we had arrived at the hospital. I got out of the car and began walking through the entrance. When we got inside we had to wait for about a half hour before we could get into our room. I was layed down on the table and they put that cold shit on my stomach. I mentally cringed, but I was just excited to finally find out the gender of the baby. I looked at the ultrasound screen watching him move the scanner thing around.

"Well Ashley, you're having a baby girl," I turned to Tony and smiled at him.

----------------

When we got home I got on my laptop and began looking up baby names. I finally found one that I liked.

"Cecilia May Perry" I say aloud. I look over to Tony for an answer and he nodded his head. I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"We should go out to eat and celebrate" Tony says. I nod and call up the stairs telling Delphi to get ready. When we're all ready we head out to a restaurant and eat a lot of different things. By the end of the night I was beyond full. Even though, I only ate a plate full of food. When we got home I changed into my pajamas and layed on the couch and looked at my stomach. It's gotten a lot bigger in the past two months. To be honest I was scared to have this baby. What if something happened during birth. I didn't want to think about it. I shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts in my head and went upstairs. I turned on some music and layed down in bed. I didn't know where Tony was, but I figured he was with the boys..at least I hope he was. 

I knooow this is short. Like really short, but I didn't know what to put for this chapter. I promise the next one will be better, at least I hope it will. Anyways, where do you think Tony is?? I love you guys c: Thank you for reading if you actually did c: xoxoxox