Chapter Six: Drunken Mistakes.

Tony's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache and the sun shining in my face. I sat up and looked around and that's when I realized; I was naked, and not in my bed. I began to panic and got up to get dressed. As soon as I got my pants on a girl walked into the foreign bedroom.

"Oh hey babe, leaving so soon" I stared at her before slipping my shirt on and running down the stairs.

"Wait aren't you going to stay awhile?" She asked.

"I have to get home to my pregnant fiancee, in other words don't try to contact me. Whatever happened last night was a mistake. I was drunk and probably didn't know what I was doing." I say quickly before walking out of the house. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and got in my car. I was half way home before I got a flash back of last night. I was beyond drunk and the last thing I remember is driving to her house and having sex with her.

"FUCK!" I yell out. This can't be happening. Not now, not at this time. Not ever, this isn't, no scratch that, it wasn't supposed to happen. I called Vic so I could talk to him.

"Hey man what's up?" 

"Dude I fucked up. I fucked up real bad"

"What happened"

"I think- no I know I cheated on Ashley last night" I say quickly before continuing

"I know it's not a good excuse, but I was beyond wasted and didn't know what I was doing"

"Dude you have to tell Ashley and work this out" I sighed knowing he was right. 

"Ok I'll call you later" I say 

"Alright man and hey I'm sure everything will be ok"

"Yeah bye" I say hanging up the phone. And then it hit me; the girl in the foreign bedroom was Cora..my ex. I mentally slapped myself. I felt like utter shit and I hated myself completely. When I pulled into the drive way, I sat there for about 20 minutes. Ashley wasn't home because of work, and Delphi was at school. I walked inside the house and went straight to the bedroom. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I started the shower and took my clothes off. I stepped in and stood under the water before washing my body. When I was done I got dressed again and walked down stairs to get a bottle of water. I took some aspirin and sat on the couch watching tv.

----------------------

I heard the door open and shut. I turned around to see Delphi home. 

"Hey Del how was school?"

"Hey Tone, school was ok." She replied before going upstairs to her bedroom. I turned back around to the tv and began watching the tv again. I was watching Ghost Adventures when the door opened and closed again and I turned around to find Ashley. I smiled at her, but as the thought of last night drifted into my head, the smile fell and I began to feel guilt. How could I do this to her. She's 5 months pregnant with my child for fucks sake. She went upstairs as well and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I needed to tell her so she didn't find out by Vic or Cora. I walked upstairs to see Ashley changing into her pajamas.

"Hey uhm Ashley can we uh can we talk?" I asked nervously. If I lost her because of this, I would literally have nothing.  She nodded and sat down on the bed. I stood up against the wall. I felt awkward but this needed to be done. 

"I uhm well last night, I went out with the guys to you know celebrate, and I got way past the point of wasted.." I began looking at the floor.

"I Ashley I love you and I want you to know that, but I did something last night that has been eating at me all morning...I uh" I paused taking a breath. "I cheated on you I swear to god it meant nothing, It was a drunken mistake. I know being drunk is know reason, but I don't remember anything that happened last night other than getting completely wasted and driving to her house."

"YOU WHAT! TONY I'M FIVE MONTHS PREGNANT, WITH YOUR FUCKING CHILD!! WHO'D YOU SLEEP WITH LAST NIGHT ANYWAYS!" 

"Cora.." I said barely above a whisper

"FUCKING FIGURES"

"I'm sorry I swear it was nothing" I say 

"You need to find somewhere else to stay while I figure this out ok?" I nod packing a bag. Looks like I'll be staying with Vic for a while. 

Ayyye c: Ok yeah so Tony cheated. I promise they get back together. Nothing, not even cheating can break their love c: I love you guys, and let me know what you think in the comments? I love you guys c: