Chapter Four: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

/I woke up to my alarm going off. I groggily got up and looked at the time. I groaned and got ready for work.  I was out the door in a flash and drove to work. When I got there I had register the whole time. I really didn't mind though, I liked working in the front. I was texting Tony when I jumped about two feet off the ground.

"Kelcie don't do that again!" I yelled. She only laughed at me. She was hiding something with her hands behind her back.

"What's that?" I asked

"Oh yeah HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!" She pulled at a box with holes in it. I looked at her skeptically before taking the box from her hands. I opened it to find a little black kitten inside. 

"Awwwh Kelcie!" I say. She only smiled. After hugging her and saying thanks again, we got back to work. About an hour went by before someone came into the store. When I looked up it was Jade. I smiled at her and she had a bag in her hand. She walked around the counter giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek before handing me the bag.

"Happy birthday hun!" 

I took the bag from her hands and opened the shoe box that was in it. There were galaxy print vans. I put them back in the bag and gave Jade a hug. 

"Thank you so much!" I said to her. 

"No problem, I should get going now. My shift at Hot Topic starts in like two minutes." I laughed and nodded. 

--------------

I walked into the house after having a long day at work. I slipped my shoes off and took everything upstairs. I went to the bathroom to wash my face only to find a letter.

"Go to the back yard. XX- Tony" I laughed, but followed his orders. When I got out there, the whole backyard had lights strung up and tons of rose petals on the pathway. 

"Happy birthday baby" 

I ran to Tony and hugged him so tight that I'm pretty sure he stopped breathing. I showered his whole face with kisses.

"You didn't have to do this" I say, sitting down on the blanket he had layed out. 

"But I did because I love you." He replied. After having a nice dinner in the backyard, Tony and I went inside and layed on the couch watching movies and cuddling until we fell asleep. I could honestly say, that I had the best birthday.

Hey guys, I'm sorry this is so short, but I'm having writers block and I just really wanted to upload something. I love you guys c:

P.S kitten and shoes will be on the side c: