Chapter Three: Coming Home

Ashley's POV

I woke up to Tony stirring in his sleep. I sat up in the bed and stretched. I was about to get up when Tony pulled me back down into the bed. I laughed a little and cuddled into his side. I groaned hearing my phone go off. I got out of bed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ash"

"Oh hey Dr. Saint"

"I have some really good news for you"

"Really what is it?" I asked curious.

"Well, Delphi has regained all of her memory and is able to go home today"

I almost dropped my phone to the floor. I was shocked and happy at the same time. 

"Oh my gosh, ok thank you. I'll be there to pick her up in a hour"

"Ok hun, see you soon. Bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and grabbed some clothes. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out Tony was standing there. I brushed past him, but he grasped my waist before I could get back to the bedroom.

"What's going on?" I smiled before replying. "Del is coming home" I skipped off to the bedroom and did my makeup. I threw my hair into a messy bun, not really in the mood to do anything with it. I walked downstairs and put my shoes on. I drove to the hospital and walked into Del's room. She was already packed and waiting for me. I smiled and grabbed her bag. 

"Is Tony going to be there?" Del asked me. I nodded and smiled. I turned the radio on and I Would by One Direction came on. Delphi squealed and turned the volume up. 

"Would he say he's in l-o-v-e, well if it was me then I would!" Del sang out. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. When we got home, she ran to her old room and unpacked everything. 

"I'm so glad to be home, I missed my 1D posters" I laughed at her and shook my head while walking down stairs. I finally had my sister home.

Hey guys I know it's short. I'm sorry. I hope you liked it. How's the book so far? Let me know in the comments? Ily<33