Chapter Twelve: Another Ring?

*two months later* (Ashley is six months pregnant)

Tony had finally convinced me to put on another engagement ring. It wasn't that I didn't love him, because I did, it was just I was afraid something bad was going to ruin us again. I'm six months pregnant now and the baby has been fine which is a big relief for Tony and I. I was currently out with Tony picking out baby outfits. "what about this one" Tony asks, holding up a pink onsie that said 'best baby in the world'. I smiled and nodded as he walked over to me, placing the item in the cart. So far we had thirty outfits for the baby. Tony wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck lightly. I let my head fall on his shoulder. "I can't wait for this baby to come" "Neither can I turtle, neither can I."

-----------------

When we got home Tony took all the bags upstairs to get all the clothes put away. Delphie, Tony, and I all moved to another side of the block, leaving Austin with the house so he had is own personal space. I felt bad thinking he might feel alone in such a big house, but Austin had told me Alan and his girlfriend were moving in soon which made me feel a little better. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. The Simpsons were on so I lay down on the couch and watched them. I must've dosed off because I woke up to the sound of the TV turning off. I sat up and Tony grabbed my hand leading me to the bedroom. I crawled into the bed and cuddled up to Tony once he was beside me. "Goodnight babe" I whispered to him. "Goodnight" he replied kissing my forehead, causing me to dose off again.

---------

I was up early this morning so I decided I'd make Tony breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, and a small fruit salad. When everything was cooked I fixed a plate, putting it on a tray, and taking it upstairs to Tony. He stirred in his sleep and sat up when the weight of the bed shifted. I didn't say anything as I kissed him and left him to eat and get dressed. About twenty minutes later Tony descended down the stairs, the tray in his hands. He sat next to me and looked at me before smiling. "I love you. You didn't have to do that. especially since you're pregnant. You should be relaxing, not making me food." I simply smiled before kissing his cheek. "So? I love you and I wanted to do something nice for you" Tony smiled before pulling me closer and holding me in his arms while watching the morning cartoons.

Hey guys I know this is short, but I just wanted to update a chapter for you guys c: Anyways I love you guys so much. Vote and comment it helps a lot. Byee.

P.S. Stay strong my lil captains, the rocky waters will clear up soon. I promise, refuse to sink. I love you so much!⚓