Chapter Ten: Fuck

The doctor came in before Tony could say anything. "Alright well we've done some tests and it turns out you have placenta abruptio." He said. "What's that mean?" I asked. I'd never heard of such a thing. "It's when the baby detaches from the uterine wall. Your baby is still attached by a bit. If it detaches anymore then we'll have to do an emergency c-section and get the baby out." My eyes widened in shock. I couldn't speak or think. That means my baby could possibly come out way too early, she could be underdeveloped. "Thank you doc" Austin said. I looked over at him and I could feel the tears filling my eyes. Austin rushed over and held me while I silently cried. After a few minutes Austin left to give me and Tony some time to talk. Although I didn't want to talk to him, it was his baby too. Tony sat in the chair next to my bed. It was silent, but it wasn't a good silence. It was the silence that wraps around your neck and chokes you, making it hard to say something. It was awkward and you could feel it in the room. "Look Ash I know you don't want me here or to see me, but I love you so much and I hate the fact that I fucked us up. There isn't a time that I don't miss you. I had to move in with Jaime because I couldn't live in the house. I just miss you and I hope that one day you can forgive me and we can get married like we planned. I have to go but I love you. Let me know what happens to the baby? Bye Ash" Tony got up and walked out of my hospital room. I began crying, I didn't realize just how much I missed him, but fate told me he was wrong for me. No matter how much I missed him. "FUCK!" I yelled through my tears. After a few moments I got myself under control before a doctor came in. "Ok Ash we're going to keep you over night just to keep an eye on you. You're free to go home tomorrow, and if anything else happens contact the hospital ok?" I nodded and layed down on the bed. Austin came in as the doctor left. "Hey boo how are you feeling?" I just shrugged my shoulders, because if I was being honest with myself, I didn't know how I felt. Austin sat down and looked at me for a moment. "You know Tony loves you right?" I looked over at him before looking back at the IV in my arm. Austin sighed and walked over to the side of my bed. "Get some sleep ok, I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up. Goodnight Ash" He said before kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I started humming 'I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket' after a while I fell asleep.

------------

"WAKE UP SUNSHINE" I heard Austin yell. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He had Alan with him. I smiled and gave him a small wave. "What no hello for Ginger Princess?" He said laughing. I smiled and said hello. I was still in pain so Austin had to help get dressed. After getting checked out of the hospital, we got in the car and went back to Alan's house. When we pulled up, there were cars I didn't recognize. I didn't worry too much since I'd be safe with Austin and Alan. When we walked inside I saw four people I didn't expect to be there. I tried to walk out of the house but Austin just turned me around. "They aren't going to hurt you, they're your friends" he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and sat down on the couch farthest away from Tony. He didn't look at me once, he just kept his eyes on the floor. "I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe" my phone started going off. I picked it up and answered the call. "Hey Del what's up?" "Can I go over to Sarah's for the weekend?" "Sarah's the one that lives by the park right?" "Yeah" "Ok you can stay, but be careful and if you go out don't talk to strangers ok? I love you" I said. "Yeah I love you too sissy" she said before hanging up. I sat and talked to everyone except for tony before going home with Austin. I didn't know how I felt about him. I knew I missed him, but I also knew he wasn't good for me. I decided to take a shower and go to bed before I burned myself out. I crawled into bed after my shower and fell asleep quickly, thinking of what would happen to my baby.

Hey guys!! So I finally got another update. I'm gonna try to update again tomorrow because I feel like I abandoned this story or that I don't update enough. I can't wait for Tony and Ashley to get back together though tbh. I love them, they're like my babies and just, I can't. I love how my story is turning out and I hope you love it too. Vote and comment and all that jazz c: Oh and I read some stuff about the whole placenta abruptio thing, yeah it was really long so I didn't feel like typing it all out. SO, if you want more information about it, just Google it and it's the first website that pops up. I also wanted to thank you guys for 742 reads and the 15 votes. It may not seem like much, but to me it is. So thank you guys a ton! You're all so wonderful and great. I love each and every one of you!!xx

P.S. To all my lil captains out there who are struggling out at sea, I promise the storm gets better and pretty soon, your waters will clear up! Keep roaming those seas, they need you!xx♥♥