Chapter Fifteen: Finally A Family To Call My Own

I woke up to the baby crying. It had been a few days since I had her. I was happy to have Cecilia in my life but boy did she keep me on my toes. I walked into her room and looked into the crib. As soon as she saw me she immediately stopped crying. I reached down and picked her up, bobbing her up and down so she'd go back to sleep. Tony and I are happy to say that in three months, which is in May, we'll be getting married. We decided to have a beach wedding and keep it simple. I was happy that my family was finally coming together. Once she was asleep again I put Cecilia back in the crib and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water before going back upstairs and returning to my own room. When I entered Tony was sitting upright looking at me. "You know you could let me get her sometimes too. You need to relax" he said softly. I sighed, even though he was right, I felt like a bad mom if I didn't go and get her right away. "I know, I just feel like a bad mom if I don't" I say walking over to the bed and crawling under the blankets. Tony grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, kissing my forehead. "You are and will be a great mother. Don't worry about not being one. Cecilia loves you already, but you need to rest a bit. You're always up in the middle of the night for her." he says softly kissing my cheek this time. I smiled at how loving he was. No matter what we had been through, he was always the one there when  I was falling. I turned over to face him and kissed his nose. His face scrunched up and I giggled. He looked at me, his brown eyes boring into mine, before leaning in and kissing me. After a few moment I pulled away and pushed myself against him while he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too baby" he replied back before singing me back to sleep.

-------------- 

I woke up and saw Tony missing before I heard laughing in the babies room. I walked over to the doorway and saw Tony playing with Cecilia. I giggled and Tony turned around. "Hey both my girls are up" he smiled as he walked over to me and kissed me. I stroked Cecilia's cheek before going back to the bedroom and picking out clothes for the day. I pulled out a oversized jumper with black skinny jeans and white converse. I went to the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped off my clothing and got inside, starting to wash my hair straight away. I shaved my legs and washed my body before getting out. I put on my clothes before doing my hair and makeup. The weather had begun To get warmer but it was still chilly. I could tell today was going to be a good one.

---------------

Hey guys, I know this is a crappy chapter but I just really wanted to update something aha, anywho I love you guys and the outfit is on the side!!xx