CHAPTER 14 ✧

                              ▄▀▄▀▄ ᗩ𝕟𝔡я๏𝐌εĎά ᗪẸAη ▄▀▄▀▄▀

                                                    14| space

I knew I would regret coming into space.

We were on a spaceship - an enemy spaceship hurtling through the atmosphere and this was my first mission. 

At least I had nobody on Earth that would miss me. 

Peter and I had stealthily moved through the ship, me using my phasing power to my advantage by inspecting what was on the other side of the walls. I had also learnt that my power capabilities had grown because I could phase through the floor as well as the walls, which was slightly harder to control but really effective.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Tony who was hidden behind some metal, watching the wizard who was being held prisoner by the skinny alien who had brought so much damage upon Queens. 

He jumped as the wizard's magical suit appeared behind him. 

"Wow you're a seriously a loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" He whispered. 

Peter then used his web to lower himself beside Tony.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty.." Peter said guiltily as a look of anger emerged on Tony's face.

"What the-" Tony begun but was interrupted by Peter who was waving his hands defensively in Tony's face. "I know what you're gonna say-"

"You should not be here." Tony said sternly. "I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it." Tony interjected, but that didn't stop Peter.

"-But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way.."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said irritably. I considered coming out of my hiding place, but this was just too much fun to watch. 

"And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship and this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter stammered. I face palmed.

stupid.

Even the wizard's cloak looked shocked with what Peter had said by accident.

"What did you just say?" Tony asked angrily.

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space." Peter summarised. 

Tony took a few steps towards Peter, so that they were in each others faces.

"Yeah. Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony ranted, visibly annoyed at Peter's immaturity. I was cracking up behind where I was hiding, despite the circumstances.