CHAPTER 15 ✧

                              ▄▀▄▀▄ ᗩ𝕟𝔡я๏𝐌εĎά ᗪẸAη ▄▀▄▀▄▀

                                          15| titan

I zoned out, bored of Tony and Strange's bickering. They were talking about how we were going to get back to Earth, and then started going on about Thanos. 

"Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it." Strange said with a grave expression written across his face. I pursed my lips in dismay. 

"Nice. Good. Moral compass. We're straight." Tony said as he stepped over to Peter and I. With one hand he dubbed his hand on both of Peter's shoulders as if knighting him. 

"Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now." He said, avoiding eye contact as he stepped over to me. He did the same thing to me, leaving me shocked. "I don't have any experience." I admitted. Tony opened his mouth to speak but I quickly cut him off. "--But I'll do my best." I finished. Tony nodded before stepping aside. I gazed out the window of the ship. I was an Avenger now.

***

Not long later, we were approaching the surface of Titan. 

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asked as he looked through the window where we could see the planet. 

"I think we're here." Strange said. 

"Wow we're on a different planet." I breathed out in astonishment. 

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" Tony spoke urgently to Peter.

"Yep, got it." Peter said. 

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Tony explained. 

"Okay. Okay. Ready." Peter nodded. 

Our ring like space ship plunged towards the ground at a fast pace, a star shaped piece of debris stood in our way, I tensed knowing that we would crash.

"We might wanna turn. turn turn!!" Peter yelled frantically as we approached the metal. "We're gonna hit it!" I yelled as Doctor Strange formed a protective shield around us. Sure enough we skimmed it, but even that was enough to tear apart the ship, sending it crashing into the ground. 

I was thrown to the floor painfully as we made impact with the ground. I dragged myself into an upright sitting position as I took in my surroundings. Titan was a sandy colour, very much different to Earth.