CHAPTER 11 ✧

                                      ▄▀▄▀▄ ᗩ𝕟𝔡я๏𝐌εĎά ᗪẸAη ▄▀▄▀▄▀

a/n: omg I saw that comic photo on images and it reminded me so much of billie (aka Andromeda) so yea, there it is. At the bottom of this page there will be a photo of what I imagine Andromeda's superhero suit would look like (except I think it would look more metallic, like spider-man's in infinity war.) It's totally fine though if you don't like it you can imagine something else.

                                                  11| power

I was bursting with anticipation to find out more about my new power.

I was currently in physics, tapping my pen impatiently on the desk and trying to figure out more about my new power. 

Obviously it must have happened after I was... reincarnated. 

It had happened when I got hit by a car, so maybe I needed to be moving fast for it to work? So if I wanted to pass through a wall I would have to walk really fast through it. 

It could end in disaster, but it was worth a try.

As soon as the bell rung to excuse me I packed up my stuff and raced to the art room, where nobody would be. 

"Okay... you can do this." I reassured myself as I paced back and forth glaring at the wall.

It was now or never.

I ran towards the wall, hesitating a little bit right before hitting it at full force.

"Ow!" I hissed in pain as I crumbled to the floor. That did not work.

One more try, and then I would give up because I didn't want to get concussion from running into a wall. 

I sighed, 

here goes nothing

before sprinting at full speed towards the wall. 

My eyes were squeezed shut as I waited for the impact, but it never came.

whoosh.

I opened my eyes and turned around. The wall was behind me.. 

I had passed through.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed in joy, fist pumping the air and jumping up and down excitedly.  

A noise sounded behind me, causing me to whisk around with fear in my eyes. 

It was a book that must have fallen on the floor. The name read,

Peter Parker.

There were feet next to the book. I looked up. Peter Parker was standing a few meters away from me with his mouth wide open.