"Holy shit!" Jenna shouted

"Oi language girl!" Niall stopped her looking absolutely not pleased with her reaction.

"Did you see this?! This guy?! This..hot smoky oh my god I'm sure he's not real no one can be so perfect!!" Jenna pulled at her hair a habit she does when she's excited or nervous.

"He's not bad.." Niall admit

"Not bad?! Not bad?! He's sex god himself!!"

"Okay enough with that let's go get our schedule Jenna" I pulled her with me "bye Nialler!" I pulled her away from her boyfriend because I know if they stayed they will fight because of a stupid guy and I don't want my best friend to broke up because a boy.

"Woah okay okay slow down I'm gonna fall Maria!" Jenna said

"What's wrong with you? You were about to loose your boyfriend because of some jerk ass boy" I comment harshly. I'm not judgment person but the way he acts make everyone goes crazy.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?! Didn't you see him?"

"Yes so what? he's nice looking and what?" I rolled my eyes at her

"Well believe me you gonna love him and I will tell you 'I told you so' and clap my hands together" she said

"Haha so funny let's go I don't want to be late because of a hot boy" Jenna giggles a little.

We took our schedules and mine for today is:

Biology - Mrs. White
Physics - Mr. Colef
Maths- Mr. Styles
Lunch
Biology - Mrs. White
History - Ms. Rainy
PE - Couch wellson
French - Mrs. Thomas
English - Mrs. Eversteen
Who's that Mr. Styles? Is he new teacher?

"Who's that Mr. Styles?" Jenna sounds my thoughts "oh we both have him in the third period" she chuckles

"Yeah.." we both head to our classes and thank god I wasn't too late for my first period.

Biology and physics went by so slow that I was about to kill my self at physics I hate first day at school. I head to the maths classroom. We were two minutes later because miss Jenna wanted to go to the toilet

"We are so done he's a new teacher for god sake!" I whisper- scream to Jenna when we arrived the classroom and knock on the door.

"Come in" a deep voice sent chills all around my body said I'm so scared he will give me detention.

We get in and I swear I heard Jenna next to me gasping quietly it was him. He's a freaking teacher! Well another reason to stop thinking about getting him but I don't think this is what all students do right now because when I looked towered the girls they were drooling over him all together hehe.

"You late!" He said with frown

"So..sorry sir" I speak up because Jenna was shocked

"Now what stop me from giving you both detention on the first day of school?" He said and leans on his desk with a crossed arms. Well that conforms my judgment of him being jerk.

"We..sir it's not Maria's fault it's mine actually I.. I wanted to go to the toilet.. sorry"

"What? no it's not anyone's fault Jenna don't blame yourself" I said and she gave me small smile