FOURTY THREE

▪ ▪ ▪

"Rose?" Jimin yelled.

"Myon?" Jungkook shouted.

"Drama?" Taehyung whispered.

"What the fuck were you two doing?" Jimin growled lowly, eyes darkened. The two didn't reply, standing in the middle of the small, cramped up storage room with their heads down.

"He asked what the fuck were you doing?" Jungkook shouted, picking up a ball from the basket and throwing it at Myon. Myon ducked. Taehyung passed Jungkook another ball and Jungkook threw it at Myon, hitting him in the chest, "Fucking say something!"

"S-sorry." Myon said, moving back from Jungkook.

"Sorry? That's what you say after you boyfriend catches you cheating on him? Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it bro, what is your little sorry gonna do? Is it gonna change the fact that you had your dick up someone's ass- pussy, vagina, whatever- if you aren't into anal- Are you into anal? Oh wait don't tell me, I don't want to know-"

"Taehyung." Jungkook gritted, clenching his jaw tightly with his hands coiling into fists in anger, "Shut. Up."

Taehyung shut up. Jimin glared at Rose, Rose looked down. Jungkook glared at Myon, Myon looked away. Taehyung looked at all of them, looking WAYYY too excited, wanting to continue saying whatever he was saying before.

"Rose what the fuck?" Jimin yelled, tugging at his hair, "What the hell is this?" Jimin said, pointing at her and Myon. Rose looked down, wringing her hands together nervously, "Jimin I'm - I'm sorry. I..."

"You what? Do you have a fucking explanation for this? This..." Jimin let out, voice cracking, "What are you doing?" He asked in a strained voice, "Why?"

"It was- I was just- j-just..." Rose said, trailing off again. Jimin looked at her for a second and then scoffed in disbelief, turning around to walk out of the storage room. Rose quickly rushed out after him, calling his name.

It was silent in the room for 13 seconds-

"Bro show some etiquettes and put your shirt on." Taehyung said to Myon. Myon quickly scrambled to the side, picking his shirt off the floor and putting it on hurriedly.

"Well thank you." Jungkook said sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Myon mumbled.

"Ooh the audacity. Disappointed but not surprised. Surprised but not unexpected. Unexpected but not disappointed- no. very, very disappointed actually-"

"A girl Myon? You cheated on me with a fucking girl? And not any girl but my best friend's girlfriend? Your friend's girlfriend? That's how low you would go for sex? Aren't you- I thought you were gay?" Jungkook snapped, cutting Taehyung off.

"I- I am. I am but- but-" Myon began but Taehyung hissed in annoyance.

"But you are so desperate for sex that you had to compromise your sexuality and bend the forever existing, unsaid, known rules of the universe and put your teeny pinky sized weeny in something that is not your-"

Taehyung shut up because Jungkook was glaring at him, breathing heavily through his nose and literally shaking with anger. Taehyung had never seen him so angry with his nails digging into his palms and teeth gritted.