ONE

STRAIGHT | VKOOK

Best friends agreeing to be best friends with benefits is always a no. Especially when both of them are straight. But maybe, maybe this time it was a yes.

(Or perhaps it wasn't.)

AlwaysPopin © 2018

Note:
This book contains mature language, smut, and obviously gay stuff. If any of that discomforts you, please don't read the book rather than reporting it :) And thank you for choosing this book!

This book was inspired by @LARRYVGL 's Enemies With Benefits, so if you see any similarities that is why.

▪ ▪ ▪

Taehyung sighed, lifting himself up on his elbows, and picked up his phone to look at the time.

2:37 AM.

He groaned but his eyes caught sight of the lock screen. Jungkook must have changed it before going to bed because the background image was a picture of Jungkook squinting his eyes and scrunching up his nose.

He looked adorable, except for the fact that he was not wearing a shirt and the picture was taken from an angle which gave a perfect view of his abs.

Taehyung looked at the picture for a while and then back at the time.

2:42 AM.

Did he just stare at Jungkook's picture for five minutes straight?

He sighed put his phone back on the side table and turned on his side to face Jungkook, who had easily fallen asleep almost two hours ago, without any trouble, unlike Taehyung.

Taehyung just couldn't sleep. He looked at Jungkook. The only sound he could hear were of his soft snores and some crickets chirping in a distance.

His eyes roamed over the boy laying beside him on the bed, nuzzling deep into the covers, hugging them close to his chest. Jeon Jungkook. His best friend of seventeen years.

Taehyung observed his flawless features which shone in the night as moonlight fell on his face causing his face to give out a pearly glow.
His eyelids were closed, resting after yet another day of the two boys skipping school to hang out at the mall, checking out girls, flirting with old ladies playfully and trying on nerdy dad clothes.

Then driving to Jungkook's place with music blasting through the speakers as both of them damaged their vocal cords by screaming the lyrics on top of their lungs and dancing wildly to the beat until finally both were too tired to move after the crazy pillow fight in Jungkook's room.

Yup, the typical way to spend a day with your best friend.

Taehyung smiled to himself, not taking his eyes off Jungkook. Jungkook looked completely relaxed as he slept peacefully, not a worry on his mind. His muscles were at peace as the boy snored lightly.

His eyelashes rested gracefully on the pale, smooth skin of his cheeks. Taehyung reached over to pull back his hair that were falling on his face, revealing his perfectly shaped brows which were usually hidden beneath his hair.