FOURTY

Chapter 40 woot ✊. We have come so far.
Aaaaand I just realized that not even 10 chapters are left so... :(

▪ ▪ ▪

The cafeteria was a chaos.

A literal definition of a chaos.

The boys were running about, pushing each other around and scrambling here and there in hurry. Namjoon was yelling something to Jin and Hoseok. Yoongi was shoving Mark under the table. Jackson was dragging a chair and a Jaebum behind him.

"Quick! Set the tables in the center. Jin, put the cake in the center. Hoseok, light the candles. Mark, Jackson hide the party poppers behind your back and stand behind the doors." Namjoon said loudly, ordering everyone around.

Everyone quickly hurried to do whatever they had been told to do so.

"Now hurry, hide under the tables and when Jungkook comes in, we have to jump out and yell surprise. Understood?" Namjoon asked. Everyone nodded, bumping past each other and under the tables.

"Wait! Wait! Where the fuck and Mika and Jia? They didn't bring the balloons yet. What is a birthday party without balloons? Does anyone have condoms? We can blow them up and throw them around-" Jin said suddenly but Namjoon clasped a hand over his mouth, "No time." He whisper-yelled as he dragged Jin under the table.

Meanwhile, Jimin had his arm slung over Jungkook's shoulder as the both of them walked to the cafeteria after their Physics lesson where Jimin had conviniently left out the fact that they were going to help the teacher arrange her test papers after class.

"I can't believe you made me touch physics papers when we didn't even have exams and now we are late for lunch. And I'm literally starving!" Jungkook whined as pushed Jimin's arm off his shoulder brattily.

"Oh shut it, you had nothing better to do anyways." Jimin said, thrpwing his arm back over Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook hummed, "Yeah. I have nothing to do on my birthday."

Jimin gasped loudly, "It's your birthday? Oh my god- I completely forgot. Shit I didn't even get you a present- oh my god. Your birthday is today? Are you sure?"

"Don't worry. Everyone seems to have forgotten. It's fine." Jungkook shrugged carelessly.

Jimin grinned at him sheepishly, "Sorry."

Jungkook gave him a look and then both of them walked up to the cafeteria doors. Jungkook pushed open the double doors and then heard someone groan from the back as it hit their nose.

"Oops." Jungkook let out and then peeked behind the door. He saw Jackson standing behind it, rubbing his red nose.

"Oh Jackson, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were... why are you standing behind the cafeteria doors?" Jungkook asked with furrowed brows.

"To surprise you." Jackson said holding out a party popper.

"Oh my god Jackson! You ruined the whole fucking surprise." Mark snapped as he got out from behind the other door and stormed up to them.

Jackson looked at Jungkook sheepishly, "Surprise?"

"No. Nah. I had to help the physics teacher rearrange like a million papers just to get Jungkook late and give him this surprise. You can't ruin it. We are going back out and do it again." Jimin said and grabbed Jungkook by his collar, dragging him outside,