75. TanaEnno

Mmmm I love them, anyways, there might be sensitive scenes but I'm a wimp so I doubt I'll write anything too scary/angsty/emotional. I changed ages to fit with my story, so be aware. Hope you enjoy

"Ryuu?" Ennoshita glanced down the dark hall. A loud snore made him flinch back into the bedroom. He swallowed roughly and crept out into the hall again. He could hear the soft murmurs and buzzing from the TV downstairs. Chikara felt a shiver down his back as he quietly shuffled down the wooden floor.

A thud shook the ground beneath him lightly and shouting began. Ennoshita worriedly walked down the hall to peer over the banister, hoping for a glimpse of below. Is Ryuunosuke down there? Was he the one who...Chikara held his hands together against his chest and walked back towards the corridor of bedrooms. He hesitated at the doors to his right. He should be in there, but-

The other door opened and light poured out. Ennoshita jumped and gasped quietly from fright.

A large figure stepped out, a shadow covered their body. The person leered over Ennoshita, a dark look gathered on their face. Chikara shook. He was afraid of this boy.

"What are you doing?" The boy's voice came out as a low growl. "Did you come to peek in on me? Dirty homo," the boy grabbed Ennoshita's shoulders roughly and held him against the wall with a quiet, thump.

Chikara winced, "What? No I-stop!" He could barely let out a raspy whisper as the other boy gripped his shoulder with one hand and held his neck with the other.

The door next to them shot open, startling them both. A harsh glare came from the darkness and a new boy got quite close to them. He was shorter than both of them, but was more threatening than anyone. "Stop making noise. Get out of my way so I can take a piss." He pushed the other boy away from Ennoshita.

The first boy scoffed, then brought his hand up to retort, but flinched back when the shorter boy gave him an intense look. The tallest male glared at Ennoshita as he lumbered back into the bedroom. The shorter boy glanced at Chikara, causing the pale boy to stumble away to the other wall.

"S-sorry if we woke you Kyoutani-kun...thank you for breaking him away..." Ennoshita spoke almost silently. He stood at the doorway of his own bedroom but couldn't make eye contact. He was terrified.

Kyoutani gruffly turned into the bathroom with a "Tch." He paused once he was standing in the middle of the tile floor. He looked back just enough to reach Chikara's eyes. "He's in there. His snoring is abominable." He shut the bathroom door aggressively. (Kyoutani was only at the foster home for a few months after this, he had been taken in by nice couple who had met him on his way home from school one night. The Iwaizumis made him feel a lot more loved and welcomed:)

Ennoshita flinched, but a smile settled onto his face. He let out an inaudible sigh and shuffled into his bedroom. Soft breathing and a couple sniffles greeted him as he shut the door. He carefully tiptoed around sleeping boys in their small beds and found his bunk. He crawled into the bottom and got under his blankets.

He had turned eleven the week before. His parents had passed about a month ago, so he was placed into foster care. He didn't have any other relatives known, his parents were a solitary couple. He felt alone.

Tanaka Ryuunosuke was stuck in a similar situation.

They arrived to the foster home in the same week, so they became close quickly. Some of the other children were quite welcoming--the younger ones mainly. The older kids were more...grumpy. Not all of them, some of them were quite sweet, but a few of them were just awful to everyone. They had been in pain their whole lives and no one was helping them out of it, so they turned into dangerously cruel kids. The foster parents weren't the best people ever either. They were poor people who had suffered much in their long lives and had become iniquitous. The government pays for foster care, so these pathetic people got the idea to make money off of the children. They weren't meant to be parents--weren't prepared well. Their attitudes and harsh rulings only worsened the kids. Unspeakable things went on in the house.