95. BokuAka

Continuation of the omegaverse families established in chapters 25, 39, and 57. This chapter focuses on my dear Bokuto Kota. 

Tears fell lightly down Keiji's face as he reached out to hold his new son. The boy was crying as Keiji took him into his arms. Koutarou had an arm around Keiji and the other hand on the child's head. Kou was sobbing, too emotional. The baby stopped crying and reached his hands up. Each little hand grabbed loosely onto his dads' faces. Tears fell onto the child's face, making him blink. Keiji chuckled and wiped them away. "Hi, baby." He kissed the boy's head.

A cute gurgle came from his mouth. Koutarou continued to sob, "Keiji, he's so precious! Keiji! He's perfect, oh my God! Keiji, you made him so well!" He kissed his baby.

"He's your son too." Keiji kissed Kou's cheek and stroked the baby's face. His big blue eyes looked around curiously. They would eventually become a beautiful green similar to Keiji's.

"Yes! He's my son!" Koutarou cried harder and his hand began to shake as he held the baby's hand. "H-he's my s-son!"

Keiji smiled warmly down at the boy as Koutarou kissed his shoulder. "...he's so tiny..."

"I KNOW!" Koutarou looked so genuinely happy.

"I didn't realize he'd be this small." Keiji giggled and changed the boy's position. Their baby held onto Keiji's chest, his eyes slowly weighing down. "Oh my God, he's sleepy."

Koutarou squealed and rubbed the baby's back. Keiji cried more and kissed his messy little head. Koutarou leaned his head into Keiji's shoulder, "H-his name, Keiji!"

Keiji caressed his husband's face. "Kota." He looked back down at their son.

Kou started sobbing again, "It's perfect!"

"Sir, we're going to go clean him now-"

Koutarou gave the nurse an ugly look. "What? No! We're still-"

Keiji chuckled and shushed his husband. "Thank you." He carefully handed the boy over. The little baby's eyes opened and he grabbed out to Keiji. The smaller father kissed his head. Kota began to cry as soon as he couldn't see his parents. Koutarou stood up out of reflex, but Keiji pulled his hand back. "He's okay, he'll be back in a second." Their baby continued to cry as Koutarou nodded sadly. When the nurse handed him back, Keiji took him weakly. He was starting to feel incredibly drained--more so than before. "Dear, you can hold him now? I feel a little tired." It was far past midnight.

Koutarou quickly and carefully took their baby. "Are you okay, Keiji?"

"Yes, just worn." Keiji squeezed his arm and lazily gazed at their son. A smile grazed his lips. Kota was even smaller in Koutarou's large arms. "He's sooo tiny." Keiji laughed.

The nurse glanced at the boy, "He's actually a little above average." She chuckled.

Both parents gave her a surprised look.

-----------------

"Hi Kota~" Keiji sang quietly as he leaned over the cradle. The baby giggled and reached out to him. Keiji smiled and picked him up. "How are you, Love?" Kota babbled and gripped his father's shirt. "Oh really? I'm glad." Keiji chuckled and carried him out into the living room.

Koutarou, sitting on the couch, gasped once he saw his husband and child, "Kota? IS that yoU?"

The baby gurgled and reached a hand out. Keiji kissed the boy and handed him over.

Kou stood up and lifted the child into the air. "Hi Buddy!" Kota giggled as Koutarou bounced him in the air.

"Careful." Keiji eyed his husband.