I grabbed the brooms and walked out of the dorms In pain.

I slowly made my way down the stair and out the common room.

My bad shoulder feels like it's on fire.

Alexander's POV

I

noticed Mark looking around the Great Hall, probably for Katherine.

We left her back at the Dorms because she is getting us our Quidditch gear.

We quickly ate and Venessa made sure that we ate all the food on our plates.

Come to think of it, Katherine and Venessa are never really that serious about anything, other than Quidditch.

Also, I keep realizing that Katherine's the oldest of the Team

{A/N: Katherine's birthday: April 8th (Aries). Alexander's Birthday: June 19th (Gemini). Mark's birthday: August 20th (Leo).Venessa's Birthday: October 16th {Libra). So yeah}

Which is strange, because Venessa is basically Katherine and Mark's Second mom. I'm not counted in.

At least, I'm the Second oldest so it makes sense.

"Okay Alexander, Mark let's go. Katherine is probably there, waiting for us, " Said Venessa as she got up from the table.

We all left the Great Hall and made our way to the Quidditch pitch.

We were in corridors, we found Katherine slowly walking the same direction as us.

Something about her doesn't seem right.

Mark basically ran to her and immediately took the bag off her bad shoulder.

"Katherine! I thought you said you'd be careful! What the hell! Gimme the bag, " exclaimed Mark as he harshly took the bag from her.

"Mark! Don't take it from her so harshly! Her shoulder! You idiot!" Scolded Venessa as she hit Mark's head.

"It's fine Venessa. Let's just go, " Reassured Katherine.

I nodded as i took the books from Katherine.

"Alex, I'm not-" Protests Katherine.

"Don't care, Walk."

Just a few words and they listen.

We got to the Quidditch pitch, thank Merlin we aren't late.

"Okay! Quick! Change into your gear!" Said Venessa as she handed us the bag.

"Alright! We'll be at the stands! Good luck!" Said Katherine.

Venessa's POV

I'm really nervous and Excited for them.

I quickly give Alex and Mark a hug.

Katherine did the same, but once she let go of Mark, she gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"It's called a Good Luck Charm, " Winked Katherine, "Let's go Venessa! We'll be cheering for you!"

We walked to the stands and say down in the front row, cause we are VIP. Just kidding, we sat there because why not.

-After the Try-outs-