"Dominique I'm trying to forgive you. I really am." She avoided looking me in the eyes.

"Look at me, baby."  I lifted her chin. After a while, she finally looked into my eyes.

"I haven't left you yet, right? Despite how much you've tried to push me away. I've still been here. I'm going to always be right here. No matter what we are! I'm fighting for you baby. I'm fighting for us." I kissed her forehead.

This moment was special. Emotions were high. You could still feel the love we shared amongst each other.

We stood there staring into each other eyes for what seemed like forever. I was gently caressing her back and she was laying against my chest. Our heartbeats were in sync. Like I've stated before "this woman is literally my heart in human form." This moment right here was what we needed.

"Dominique kiss me." I opened my eyes when I heard her soft voice. She was looking up at me waiting for my response.

"Are you sure about this Mea? You are vulnerable right now. I don't want you to...." she placed a finger against my lips.

"Kiss me, Dominique. I'm a grown-ass woman. I know what I want!" She placed her left hand on my chest and her right hand was caressing the back of my neck. With no hesitation, I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her close so that our lips locked. 

I missed everything about this woman. This moment right here means the world to me. Being able to hold Mea in my arms again. Kissing her. Caressing her. Holding her tightly. I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

"I want you, Dominique." Mea softly whispered against my lips.

"I need you Mea." I picked her up and sat her down on the kitchen aisle as our lips joined again.

I slowly removed her gown and pulled her panties down her legs. Both staring into each other's eyes. I've been waiting on this moment and by the look in her eyes, she was feeling the same. If she wanted to stop me, right now was the time.

I waited to see if there were any signs of hesitation. There wasn't any. Once she started rubbing on my erection through my gym shorts. It was a wrap! I knew she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her.

She was sitting on top of the counter completely naked. I inserted two fingers inside of her and she was drenched.

"Ooo, Dominique." I loved when she moaned my name.

I removed my fingers and decided to taste her with my tongue. Making sure I made love to her clit as well. Using both my tongue and fingers to give her pleasure.

She placed both hands behind my head making sure I wasn't going anywhere. Moments later she had her first orgasm. I was planning on making that the first of many. I made sure to use my mouth and tongue to taste it all. I slowly stood up and licked my lips while staring into her eyes the entire time. 

"You taste good Meme." I licked my lips and bit my bottom lip.

"Make love to me Dominique. I need you now!" She practically screamed.

She didn't have to tell me twice. She helped me remove my gym shorts. I pulled my boxers down and she licked her lips. I was up and ready to do some serious damage. She used her right hand to guide me inside of her.

"Fuck!" We both moaned at the same time. I stood still because I wanted to savor this moment.

"Damn I've missed you girl." I kissed her lips and started putting in work.

"Baby don't stop." I was giving her those long deep strokes.

That I've missed you sex was the fucking shit! Our sex has always been passionate but nothing can top this moment right here.

"I'm about to cum...Dominique!" She kept moaning my name in my ear.

Shit. She had a nigga sounding like a bitch because I was saying her name back.

RING. RING.

We both jumped when my cell phone rang. We laughed and looked over at the phone. The number wasn't saved.

"Ignore it. Please don't stop." Mea moaned inside my ear.

"I got you baby." I placed my hands around her neck and kept going. She started rubbing on her clit while I was deep in her guts.

RING. RING.

Her phone was now ringing. "Fuck that phone!" I growled in her ear. Mea was so wet and tight a nigga will bust out in a temper tantrum if I have to pull out right now.

RING. RING.

"Man what the fuck!" I sighed out loud. Rubbing my hand down my face in frustration. "I think we need to stop baby." I kissed her neck before pulling out.

We both could see the disappointment on each other's faces.

RING. RING.

Damn! I looked at the unknown number that was blowing up both of our phones.

"Man, Wassup" I spoke into the phone. I felt like punching the air. I was pissed someone interrupted this moment. I placed the phone on speaker.

If this wasn't important I was hanging the phone up and getting back to business.

I looked over at Mea who was laid out on the kitchen aisle staring at me. I admired her beauty. She was looking even more beautiful at that moment.

You could tell I put in work because she was staring at me with that big ass kool-aid smile on her face. I smirked because I damn sure wasn't finished with her yet.

"Dominique I need you and Mea to come over to the hospital ASAP. We've been trying to get in contact with yall all day." I rubbed my hand down my face. The urgency in their voice made me spring into action.

"Hospital? We're on the way. What's going on?" I said. Mea ran out of the kitchen to get dressed. I quickly placed my clothes on that were on the floor.

"I'll fill you in on the details when you get here."

Click.

The phone hung up. Something didn't feel right.

"What is going on?" Mea ran down the stairs into the kitchen. Fully dressed in a burgundy jumpsuit with slides on her feet.

I rushed to put on my shoes that were next to the garage door.

"I'm not sure but we have to go to the hospital. From the sound of it this can't be good," I told Mea. I grabbed my car keys off the kitchen table.

I locked the door leading into the garage and turned to grab Mea into my arms. I gave her a slow passionate kiss while grabbing a hold of her ass.

"Dom..." Mea whined. "We have to go!" She stopped the kiss.

"We're going to finish this later." She smiled and shook her head up and down.

I slapped her ass and walked over to the passenger side to open her door.

I quickly shut the door, hopped in the driver's seat and sped off to the hospital.