chapter 13

2 days Later
These two days are very tough for manik,seeing aryaman & nandini together pained him so much, it killed him when partik used to call aryaman as dad.Cabir tried to ask about past from navya but manik stopped him.
He already know what happened, & he is the reason for her sufferings.

Juhu beach
Two persons are sitting on the sand at looking at the waves.

Person1:-so tell me manu why you called me here & what you want to tell me.

Person 2:-Raman papa will you hear it patiently till the end.

So two persons are Manik & Raman.

R:-anything serious manu you look lost.

Manik just closed his eyes.

M:-papa you remember after soha's betrayal am broken & depressed so dad said me to go for a trip,Me & Cabir went to a village. In that village I first met her,my love.she lived in village with her grand parents.
She is most innocent soul I had met.
I tried to push her away but she came more close to me,I started falling for her,one day I asked her to marry me without asking any questions she just married me,she is just sixteen papa.
I asked her why she married me without asking anything, she told 'I trust you manu,I know you are feeling insecure about us so I married you,I know we are forever'.
After her confession I fell more for her.we become one everything is fine until that day her dadu saw her with me.one day he came to me and begged me to forgot her because her father is already angry with her for some reasons,so he didn't me as reason for distance between her had & her,I was just blank I don't know what to do,one side she my love,other side her happiness her father,her family, I don't want to broke her family so I broke my relationship,
I said her every word to make her hate me more,finally I broke her.
But what I don't know is she already left her family for me & become reason for her dadu's death.When she needed me most I left her,I thought am giving her family by breaking my relation but am reason that her family broke relation with her,she suffered for 10 years papa, All because of me.
I made her suffer,But know I decided I will give everything back to her which she lost because of me,her family,her happiness.

R:-who is she manu.

M:-you know papa,she loves her father so much,she left her studies because her father can't afford 3 children studies,she become bad in front of her father,she become disappoinment for her father every time she sacrificed for her father.
But yet she loved her father like anything. You know why I broke my relation with her because she loves her father so much that I don't want to become reason for their separation.
But first time she become selfish to choose me,she lost everything because of me.

R:-you are not talking about her right.
(Emotionlessly).

M:-yes papa am taking about her your daughter & my wife Nandini Manik Malhotra.

Raman just sat lifelessly.

M:-she loved both of us immensely but we gave her pain only now I want to give happiness please appa just accept her & give her fathers love which she carved for.

R:-why I failed to understand her,my father understood her but am failed.
She was my princess I always disappointed at her but never hated her but my fathers death made me forgot am father, I only thought as son not as father.

M:-appa nothing will change if we think about past,we have take care of present & future,one more thing appa I want you to make Nandini & Aryaman's marriage, Aryaman was very good man I enquired about him.
He was very supportive to nandini when she was alone,He always made her happy,I trust him that he will keep my nandu always happy unlike me.
I don't deserve her appa.

R:-manu are you out of mind,you love her na & you are waiting for her from 10 years how can you just leave her.

M:-appa you are not going to tell anything to nandu, if you tell her I will be dead, am making all this for her happiness, pratik also very happy with aryaman.