chapter-10

Next Morning
Thakkar House.
Nandini woke up first and saw herself in pratik's lap.She admired him.

N(in mind):-god took everything away from me but in return he gave me you,I don't know how to thank him.You care about me just like mom.
You protect me like dad,you bear my tantrums like sibling,you understand me like my friend,No one can replace you in my life pratik not even my family can replace you.Manik I thank u for the wonderful gift you given to me.

After admiring him for some time nandini made him sleep comfortably
and went to take bath. After sometime she came outside and saw Navya sitting on chair and admiring pratik.

N:-good morning choti.

Na:-good morning di.

N:-what's up today is Sunday right why you woke up early.

Na:-di today we are going to my wedding shopping,I can't even sleep properly am so excited.

N:-uff navya you and your shopping madness.

Na:-di its not my madness its my hobbie.

N:-ok madam tell me why you came here.

Na(dramatically):-omg now I should have reason to come to my sister.
(Fake crying).

N:-stop you nataunki choti.

Na:-OK OK di I came here to tell you we are going to mall at 10 am,plz get ready don't worry papa will not come with us not even amms,bring pratik also.

Nandini nodded her head navya started going out suddenly she turned towards nandu and told.

Na:-fab5 & neyo aunty will pick us di get Ready fast.

Nandini is shocked but soon composed and nodded her head.

N (mind):-again I have to face him why god why,I will just skip shopping but navya will get upset its her wedding shopping but manik.....arrgh
I will ask some idea from pratik.

She started to wake up pratik.

N:-prati wake up baby.

P:-mom plz let me sleep.

N:-ut na pratik I have very important matter to discuss (loudly).

P:-oww my ears take a chill pill nandu why are you shouting and what is so much important matter that can't wait till I woke up.(yawning).

N:-we are going to shopping for your mausi's marriage.

Pratik again slept and said in sleepy voice.

P:-so what is so important in it.

N:-oo Manik also coming for shopping.

Hearing manik pratik woke up with jerk

P(mind):-what the hell Mr Malhotra is coming, if mom see's him again means she will cry again but I have to take my revenge means I have to meet him more,so I have to convince mom for going to shopping.

P:-so what mom we will go to shopping, his presence will not effect us right.

N(mind):-yes I will not let him effect me.

N:-yes we will go now get up and get ready.

P(mind):-you pressed right button pratik now poor Manik Malhotra is gone.(smirking).

Malhotra Manshion
Manik's room
Manik is sleeping on bed in uncomfortable position, Cabir came and saw him still sleeping.

C:-wow great here am making plans to unite Manan without sleeping and this manik is sleeping like pig.wait & watch now I will wake him up in Cabir dhawan's style.

Cabir poured a full bucket of cold water on Manik,Manik woke up with jerk and started shouting.

M:-Tsunami Tsunami save me,save me.

Cabir started laughing.

C:-abey ye koyi Tsunami nahi hai just a bucket of cool water now wake up from our beautiful sleep.

M:-Cabirr you are gone today,is this way to wake up anyone.

C:-this is my way Angry bird.

M:-you spoiled my beautiful dream you know am just going to kiss nandu you just spoiled it.

C:-eww manik plz keep your romantic stuff to yourself.(dramatically).

M:-stop your drama and tell me why woke me up like this.

C:-you idiot here I didn't sleep entire night thinking how to unite you and Nandini but you are sleeping like pig.

M:-why you are always jealous of my sleep cabir,you know yesterday I slept peacefully because I saw my nandu after 10 years.

C:-am happy for you manik.(in mind)
But I don't know what stored for you in future today I have to talk with navya.

M:-thanks cabir and ya you are telling something.

C:-ha manik we are going for my wedding shopping.

M:-shopping no ways I don't want to go and suffer,you know last time I went shopping with mukti and Aliya ,they shopped for 5 hrs.

C(mind):-I also don't want to go ,girls and shopping are two dangerous things,but for you I have go.

C:-OK don't come navya told me that nandini and pratik also coming for shopping. (Smirking).

M:-Nooo am coming for shopping cabir.

C:-no need manik you have to bear shopping for hours.

M(murmured):- for nandini I can go for hell also.

C:-did you tell something.

M:-no am coming.