chapter 5

Next day
Nandu & pratik got out from airport soon they where received by Manger of Pratik industries Mumbai Branch.

Manger:-welcome to India mam & sir.

He gave the bouquet nandini gladly accepted it and started walking towards the car with pratik. A white Mercedes is waiting for them they soon entered into car and started their journey their pent house.
They both freshen up and started having breakfast.After finishing breakfast they sat chatting with each other at the same time her manager entered with four body gaurds.

Manager:-mam these are body gaurds you have been asked for.

They all wished her morning.

N:-so guys Iam visiting India after 3 years I have got many threats for harming pratik,so you guys have to protect him,you guys have to be in undercover I don't want any hungama,and we leaving for thakkar house today so I will give you address you have to be around house without anyone knowing I don't want any trouble to my family. And Mr Gupta keep my arrival as secret no one should know that Nandini thakkar, CEO of prathik industries as arrived.
I just here as nandini thakkar who came to attend her sisters marriage so please keep it low profile and call me only if it is emergency and gaurds you should report me if you find anything suspicious.(strictly)

Body  guards & Mr Gupta:-OK mam.

They went outside, after they left pratik sighed in frustration and said.

P:-again guards what is this mom you know right am sick of all this,I thought I will enjoy my freedom in India but no you have spoiled it.

N:-I know baby but am sorry I can't loose you ,I have many enemies who is behind you.(teary eyes)

P:-oh god nandu don't cry again ,I will obey you madam now happy.(wiping her tears).

N:-super happy chal nanu ka char Jana hai.

Pratik nodded and they came outside with laguage and hired a cab and went to Thakkar house.

Thakkar house
Here in thakkar house ishita is making everything ready to welcome her elder daughter,she is just waiting Raman to go for office. She is trying every possible way to send him to office early.Abhi & navya is giggling seeing their mom's excitement of course they are also excited to welcome their lovely sister.

Is:-Raman ji I already prepared your lunch box come sit I will serve you breakfast.

Raman is wondered to see his wife extra happy today but kept quiet because he knows the reason of excitement, he also craving to see his daughter but didn't told outside but again past came in front of his eyes and angered empowered his love.
Ishita served him breakfast in excitement she forgotten and served payasam to him.Abhi & navya's eyes widened in shock by seeing this they are afraid what will be their father's reaction.Raman stared at payasam bowl in anger and shouted.

R:-ishita how many times I have to say you don't serve this thing to me you know right everything which reminds of her.(angrily).

In anger Raman pushed bowl with force and it went till door.All are shivered in fear. But they don't know one soul was witnessing the scene with tears in front of the door.
That soul is our nandu.pratik also jumped in fear by hearing loud voice so he hid behind nandu.

Is:-stop it Raman ji how much you will hate her for god sake she is your daughter once whom you loved the most.(full in tears).

Hearing ishita Raman's Anger reached peak he raised his hand to slap her but stopped by hearing a voice.

N:-No papa don't do that.

That's it all turned to door and saw a crying nandu.All eyes welled up seeing nandu after 10 years.Raman without uttering anything left from their.Ishita,Abhi & navya rushed to her.Ishita hugged her tightly started sobbing,she broke the hug and kissed nandini face madly.

Is:-my baby I Missed you lot.(happy tears).

N:-mumma I also Missed you lot.

Then both siblings took her in hug.

Ab&Na:-we Missed you lot di.

N:-I Missed you to babies.

Ab:-di am not a baby any more.

Na:-Me to di am getting married in 1 month.

Nandu giggled then felt a pull on her Saree then she remembered she forgotten her one and only handsome son.

N:-ma,manyu,navu I have a surprise for you guys.(moving aside).

Pratik came in front of them all are shocked to see him.All are frowned in confusion to clear their confusion nandini said.

N:-Ma he is my son and ur grandson pratik.

All their eyes welled up in tears seeing their little bundle of joy.
Ishita hugged him and kissed on cheek.Pratik made annoyed face and started to rub his cheek,nandu giggled seeing this.

Abhi:-di he is same like you ,he didn't like if anyone kisses on cheek.

Na:-Hello Mr handsome welcome to our home.

Pra:-thank you Navya Massi.

Navya shocked to hear him smiled in tears and kissed him on forehead.

Pra:-Abhi mamu don't you want to meet me.

Abhi also smiled to fullest and hugged him.

N:-what don't you want to invite is inside.

Is:-nandu stand their with pratik and navya bring harathi thali.

Navya went to bring thali, ishita did harathi both of them and invited them inside.