chapter-11

All are sitting in car and started their journey to shopping mall,manik is driving car,pratik is sitting in passenger seat others are sitting back side,car is big enough for all.
Manik is watching nandini from front mirror, he is admiring her but pratik saw this and turned mirror towards him.Manik frowned and looked pratik.Manik smiled a little.pratik returned extra sweet smile.Manik got happy that his son is smiling at him but didn't know the evilness behind it.

After sometime all reached mall & went to saree's section, boys also followed them,Manik is trying to get chance to talk to nandini but pratik is spoiling it without manik getting doubt. After one hour pratik got a call so he went somewhere, Manik got a chance to talk to nandini so he dragged her to a corner where no one can see them. Nandu startled with sudden pull but relaxed knowing the touch.

N:-Mr Malhotra what the hell leave me.

M:-its not Malhotra its Manik for you Jaan.(wishpered in her ear).

Nandini shivered but composed herself & pushed him away.

N:-you have lost right to call me jaan Mr Malhotra now we are nothing but strangers.

M:-Nandu plz am sorry I regert leaving you ,I want you back ,I want my son back plz give me one chance I will gain your trust again.(looking into her eyes & crassing her cheek).

Nandu for a minute drowned into his eyes but snapped back to reality by thinking what he have done to her.

N:-am sorry Mr Malhotra you may be confused Am same the illiterate, low class girl how can you love me,you are the great Manik Malhotra heir of Malhotra empire am just middle class girl,and about which son you are talking about,pratik is only my son.
You just gave him 23 set of chromosome nothing more than that.
And ya he is son of this middle-class illiterate girl who is standing in front you,how can you accept him, he is just a illegitimate child.
(Taunting & painfully)

Manik just slapped her thightly.

M:-just stop it how dare you to call my son as illegitimate, he is manik malhotra's son future heir of Malhotra empire.

Nandini put hand on her cheek & chuckled mockingly.

N:-bura laga na,you felt like someone stabbled your heart right & think about how i felt & how my son felt when society called him illegitimate.
I just lived happily in my small world with my family ,you came suddenly to my world just like glowing firefly.
You introduced me to new world called love,you made my life just like fairy tale, you tied this(showing nuptil chain) around my neck & promise me forever,I gave myself to you in the age of just 16 years because I trusted you more than myself, that day i came to you because I got to know am pregnant. My family got to know about it,they asked me to leave you & get abortion I refused it & left my house & came to you,but you just left me like am just a piece of shit,I was broken I went to home but you know what welcomed me ,dead body of my dadu,my hero,the one who loved me lost,he died because he thought I left him,he was heart broken & he died.
Dad & Amms hated me because am reason of dadu's death, dad asked me to never come to home,so I left them.
I walked on streets lifelessly, I wanted to die but a unborn inside me stopped it,I begged many days for food for my unborn child,people called me names why they got know am preganant without any husband, I bared all them just for prati,I worked day & night for my baby hearing taunts from people.
When am giving delivery to prati no one is their with me to take care of me.you know when giving birth to baby it pains lot,am too young for bearing child I had many complications in my pregnancy. No one is their to support me & tell me everything is OK, when every teen age kid went to school & college enjoyed their life,but me I busy in struggling to give best life to my child.
Where are you when I needed you the most,where is your promises you made,you snatched my smile,my family from me know I will not allow you snatch my prati.

Manik just standing like stone.