Chapter 3

After a week
Nandu is packing luggage as her private jet is set ready to board for India in 1/2hr.Prathik is getting annoyed to see his mom still packing.

P:-mom we are just going for month not for permanently how much you will pack.(annoyed).

N:-hello Mr pratik Malhotra these all are your things only.I can't study your mood swings when you want what so its better to pack everything. From day by day you are showing mood swings like pregnant women.(teasing).

P:-eww mom for god's sake don't compare me with pregnant women and you know I hate it.(making faces).

N:-ya I know and I like to irritate shit out of you.(giggling).

P:-you are becoming more naughtier mom.(irritated).

N:-you know pratik you just sound like your father sometimes,he also used to have mood swings like you.
(Lost in thoughts).

But she didn't know she did a big blunder.

P:-Miss Nandini thakkar don't even utter anything about that heartless,cruel man in front of me.(angrily).

After coming into her senses nandini mentally scolded herself by bringing manik's topic in front of her son.
But got angry by his words about manik.

N:-Mr pratik Malhotra watch your tone and don't forget he is your father you acccept it or not.(angrily).

P:-ya my so called father who left my mom because she was illetrate and low class and my mom is still can't hear anything against him after what he did with her wow.(anger with sarcasm).

N:-end of the topic pratik get into car we are going to be late.(controlling herself).

P:-ya again avoiding the topic like always am going.(angrily).

Saying he walked into car soon he left tears started flow from her eyes.

N:-Don't know how he got to know about everything but now he hates manik more than anything in the world,I don't want to see harted in pratik's heart about his father plz god do something which will decrease pratik's harted towards manik's.
(Tears in eyes).

Nandini also went and sat beside pratik driver started the car soon went to airport and boarded their private jet but all way pratik didn't talked to nandini.

In India
Mumbai
Thakkar home

In hall a man of 50 years is sitting and reading news paper and a old lady of 80's is doing pooja

In hall a man of 50 years is sitting and reading news paper and a old lady of 80's is doing pooja. A women of 45years  is cooking in the kitchen and girl of 24 years is helping her.At the same time boy of 24 years come running into home without noticing old lady and man he shouted in excitement.