Chapter 2

In a beautiful manshion in NYC

A boy of 9 years is sleeping peacefully without worrying about world

At the same time lady of 26 years enters into his room and see's room is full of mess she started to pickup everything from floor and keeps them in right place and complains to god looking up.

Lady:-uff aiyappa ye ladka kab suderege mei tho tak gaye hu.

Lady comes and sits beside boy and caresses his hairs and admires his face and says to herself.

Lady:-He is same like you Manik ji vahi gussa,vahi attitude ,vahi possessiveness.your son always remind me of you in every second of my life.May be if you would have been with us it may be beautiful but I don't want you in my life.you killed my love for you now I hate you to core.(tears in eyes).

She quickly wipes her tears and starts to wakeup her lazy son.

Lady:-Prathik wakeup baby no means you will be late to school.

Boy groans and keeps his head in his mom's lap and snuggles more to her.

P:-5 min ma.

Lady:-but baby apka school 30 min mei start honge ap school ke leye late hojayenge.

P:-chill ma kuch nai hoga.

Lady:-how can you so sure you will get punishment baby.

P:-chill ma no one will mess with me because am Prathik Malhotra only son of Nandini Thakkar ,worlds famous business women.

Lady:-acha ji now you will use my name to escape from punishment.

P:-of course mom.

Lady:-pratik beta remember you can use my name and fame but never ever insult a person by judging on their status,looks ok because we never have to forgot where we came from,now am CEO of Prathik group of industries but once am same illiterate, low class girl but with my hard work I achieved this so I always want you to achieve something for yourself.
Remember one more thing beta never ever think if we have money we can do anything,love the people with your heart they will also love you in return only love can make a person alive in hearts not money so don't come in terms of money.(seriously).

Prathik heard her every word carefully and felt proud of her mom he just hugged her and kissed on her cheek and said.

P:-mom I am lucky to have you ,you are the best I love you mom.

N:-mumma also lucky to have you baby I love you too and now get ready soon I will be preparing your favorite breakfast.

Pratik went to take bath nandini went to kitchen to prepare breakfast at the same her phone rang.

N:-Hello Nandini thakkar speaking.

Tina(pa of nandini):-mam am Tina.

N:-ha Tina why you called at this time.

Tina:-mam you have got a call from India from some Abhimanyu thakkar she is waiting to talk to you.

N to herself:-manyu why he called me after 10 years and how he got to know about me.

N:-ya Tina connect him to me.

Tina:-ok mam he will be on call in 5 seconds.

Nandini took a deep breath and then she heard a deep voice which brought tears in her eyes.

Ab:-Nandu di.

N:-hello manyu how are you bacha.

Hearing manyu and bacha abhi started shedding tears silently.

N:-no crying baby now you are a big boy.

Ab:-no am not crying how are you di.

N:-am fine tell me how is choti , mumma ,Amms and papa(last word with sad tone).

Ab:-All are fine di I called you to tell that choti ka shadi fix hogaye hai it is in next month and today is engagement got over.

N:-wow its good wish her from my side.

Ab:-di you are coming to marriage and you will come before marriage I don't want to hear a no from you.

N:-manyu I can't you know right papa don't want to see my face.

Ab:-but me,mumma,choti want you here di,don't worry papa said ok you can come to Di's marriage.

N:-I also want to see you all mainly papa I will come hope papa will forgive me if I come their.

Ab:-ji di I know papa will definitely forgive you when you will come di.

N:after one week.

Ab:-ok di I will wait for you I will send you address.

N:-ok manyu.

Nandini cut the call and turned to see her only son looking at her by raising brow.

P:-what's cooking mom who is in the call.

N:-its your manyu mamu.

P:-WTF Abhi mamu called you (shocked).

N:-pratik language ya he called and we are going to India in a week apply leave for 1 month in school.

P:-wow mom we are going to India for whole am so excited by the way what's the occasion mom.

N:-its your massi's marriage and you know papa told manyu to invite me for marriage. (Happily).

P:-wow really mom I think nanu will forgive you now.

N:-hope so chal eat breakfast I will drop you at school and evening I will pick we going for shopping we have to buy gifts for our family.

P:-Nooo mom shopping that to with you plz mom don't do this with me.

N:-no choice for you.(giggling).