A Sudden Change of Height

Dean PoV

'Huh, no pounding headache, that's good,' Dean thought as he woke up. Last night Gabriel had showed up and, well, everyone ended up drunk. 'Except for Sammy, that kid had two beers and stopped,' Dean thought, 'something bout a new case. Must not be that big of a deal if he didn't wake everyone up.' Dean's thought then turned to the night before. Gabriel had shown up after Sam, Dean, and Cas had finished a case (seriously, why did people feel that they needed to summon shit?) and the four of them went out for burgers and a few beers. Fucking Gabriel thought it would be funny to loosen the lid on the salt shaker while Dean was in the bathroom, and Dean ended up pouring half the salt onto his burger. Gabriel also threw glitter in Dean's hair (where the hell did he even get it from?), and Dean still had some in his hair. He would've been pissed if Cas hadn't been laughing too.

His thoughts went to Castiel. How could that cute little shit with the bluest eyes and perfect lips that made Dean want to kiss him, have such an annoying ass brother? Last night he had been close to kissing Cas too. When Cas was laughing after Gabriel had thrown the glitter at Dean, he had wanted to shut Cas up by kissing him until he was breathless. That probably would've led to other things, things he had wanted to do for a while. Like maybe Cas would've let Dean suck him off. Or just bent Dean over the nearest piece of furniture. And now Dean was starting to get hard. He could take care of that with just a few more thoughts about Cas, he's done it plenty of times before.

Pushing his hair out of his face, Dean stopped abruptly. 'What the hell?' He thought, 'How did my hair get so long?' His eyes flew open and he sat up. "Sammy!" He yelled, looking across the room.

"What the hell Dean?" Dean heard Sam say, except that he saw himself say it.