XXXI

The room was filled with the cold air of the AC, refreshed with the sunlight peeking through the translucent curtains. It would have been quiet, too quiet if it weren't for the light footsteps.

A tall man was walking slowly, feet almost floating over the floor as he sneaked into his own bedroom trying to not awaken his friend.

He skipped over a discarded sweatshirt on the ground with a disgusted expression over his face, he gagged.

I feel disgusted.

He thought to himself as he tossed it in the bathroom sink then reached over to the bag beside his own bed, looking behind him every now and then at the sleeping figure at the other side of the room.

Just as his hand reached for the shirt in the bag his phone vibrated in his pocket causing him to flinch, he quickly grabbed it answering the caller in a whispering tone.

"What do you want?!"

"Hyung, did you find the shirt?"

"Yes! I did!"

"Then hurry! It's boiling here and we have a lot to do! I can't wait to take a shower."

"Fine! Don't call again he almost woke up!"

Hoseok looked behind at Jimin's body stirring in bed. He put his phone back in his pocket before grabbing a shirt and leaving for the door. He stopped in his steps, marched to the bag again and grabbed another shirt leaving after.

He locked the door slowly unknowing that his friend lied wide-eyed in bed.

Jimin sat up once the door closed, he looked at his phone his lover's name on display, he wanted to call her, he really did. But what did he have to say? What could be said after Taehyung's words?

Leave, he said.

You're not worthy, he also said.

And what Jimin hated most was that none of the other's words were wrong, it was the bold truth he had been too scared to realise.

He laid back down on bed, facing the ceiling. Emotions no longer visible on his face, he felt empty. The last thing to cross his mind was how or why his friends had disappeared that morning and why they acted like that.

Had he known on the other side of the line, Eun sat not very different from the same state he was in, her phone lying next to her as she was trying to come in terms with what was to come next.

Both of their minds wondering about one and only one thing, what to do with the father?

--------

Jungkook sat by the fountain, the sun screeching above him evaporating off the man's trickling sweat. He poured a water bottle over his head every five minutes yet his body's temperature didn't seem to quit.

He waited for Hoseok to get him the new shirt as his current had dust and sweat mixed all over, he felt disgusted in his own skin that he wanted to peel off, he knew once he got home, he would rub the dirt off until his skin screamed red.

He pulled his shirt off every now and then, trying to get his chest to breath. Nara and Namjoon were going all over the square, checking things, adding and removing a few. He spotted Hoseok coming from afar, a grin making its way on his lips.

His legs ran in big steps towards him, opening his arms wide to develop the shirt, like a lovers' reunion.

"Take it you bastard!" Hoseok threw the shirt right at the youngest's face, he passed him towards the others.

Jungkook couldn't contain his happiness as he rushed to the water bottles. He quickly took his shirt off and threw his body into the fountain, not caring to the surrounding as he giggled under the shower of water from the statue.

"Jungkook, I don't think you can-," Namjoon squinted at the scene before him. "We're in public." He looked down at Nara who had a board in her hand but obviously was not looking at it, he pursed his lips as she goggled the guy.

Damn, poor but buff.

"I think that's illegal," the man before her spoke looking around for any officers.

Damn well it should be.

She was lost in thought when he scoffed at her, "Jungkook please get out of there and put a shirt on and Nara where were we?"

She cleared her throat in embarrassment, shaking her head, "yes, um the shirtless flowers, I-I mean the red- red flowers yes,"

She looked around at the spot she created before her, pride filling her face. The effort they had done was incredible. Surprisingly, there were very few people around and they were beyond grateful for the empty square.

Nara checked her board once more, crossing the bullets she made with Namjoon.

"Flowers?"

"Check."

"Fairy lights?"

"Check."

"Food?"

"I contacted the restaurant so check."

"Drinks?"

"Uhhh no," Namjoon looked around frantically.

"Do we get champagne?" she questioned, thinking of fancy drinks in her head.

"No Jimin is just-," he thought for a minute remembering that last time Jimin finished a restaurant's storehouse, he looked down at her in compassion, "let's not do alcohol."

"Okay, soft drinks it is."

"Hope you guys don't mind the company," Hoseok spoke, dragging along a pretty girl in hand. She shyly waved her hand at them as they smiled back. Nara couldn't help but find her familiar, she brushed off the idea finding herself saying words she never imagined she would one day.

"The more, the merrier."

------

A/N

Next chapter will be cheesy to write yall, am i cringing from now? yes but ill try to make it as less cringy as possible to read.

PS pls dont write any weird, cussing or inappropriate comments, i dont like it, its uncomfortable. So if u did already, kindly delete them

See you :)