XXII

Eun didn't know how to feel, Jimin didn't react the way she expected, he didn't cry, he didn't look shocked and he didn't even give her a fake smile or wish her a safe trip back home

Thinking about it, he simply didn't react at all.

Yes, he looked her dead in the eye ensuring he heard her but he didn't even flinch nor did his eyes waver. He just looked at her then simply strode back home. He didn't even say goodbye causing her eyes to tear at the idea of her unreciprocated feelings.

She was confused, he was head over heals for her but why did he just leave? Was this the end? Did she hope for something better or did she just misunderstand him? 

Maybe he was after all, only having fun or maybe-

She slapped herself,

Stop overthinking.

She bit her nails, staring at her phone screen waiting for any message or call to assure her yet nothing came letting doubt settle in.

Maybe, just maybe he really was after her money.

---------

He had had enough, Jungkook. Jimin didn't move since the morning, he just laid in bed all day long, refused to eat or even hang out, he sulked since the previous night.

Despite not understanding what actually happened the other day, Jungkook knew Jimin was upset at Eun's sudden news and about some guy he was jealous of but he couldn't watch his friend pout any longer.

He pulled the duvets harshly, stripping them out of Jimin's cowering body.

"What the hell? The AC is on, you idiot!" Jimin shouted as he tried to grab the duvet back.

"Will you sulk on forever?!" Jungkook raised his voice in the empty room, only him and Jimin witnessing.

"What do you want me to do then?!" Jimin screamed back, "go watch that man flirt with her? Or watch her leave me?!"

"She leaves in a week," he sulked again, voice quivering at the memory as he laid on his back, tears gathering.

"No, idiot," Jungkook spoke calmly, "she doesn't leave in a week, it's you have one week left with her."

Jimin looked at him, his eyes red, "and what does that even mean?"

Jungkook sighed, "are you really that dumb?"

"It means you have to make it the best week of your miserable depressed life."

Jimin had his mouth agape as he sat up, "wahh, when did you get that wise?" he asked.

"You're the one who's just dumb," the youngest spoke, he really wanted to have a good relaxing vacation with his friend yet he couldn't see him sad, "now go call her before that Taehyu- whatever gets her first."

"But what about you guys? It's our vacation."

Jungkook put on a grin, "dude, we're brothers we have our whole lives, it's only a week," he smiled widely.

Jimin stood quickly, ruffling his hair, "you're right," he smiled to himself, "she likes me not him, right?" he looked back at Jungkook anticipating.

"Of course, she does. She ran after you that day, remember?" he chuckled bitterly.

"You're right!" he grabbed his phone in the blink of an eye and headed out the door, "thank you!"

Jungkook stood back, his smile fell as the door shut. He sighed heavily before grabbing his camera again to clean it, 

"It's only a week."

He reminded himself.

------

"Eun! Your phone is ringing!" 

The girl rushed from the bathroom, a toothbrush in hand, a blue face mask on and wearing a pair of fluffy pink slippers.

"Who is it?!" she asked as she ran towards her friend who was taken aback but looked at the caller nonetheless.

"It's Jim-" before she could finish, the phone was snatched from the bed by a wild Eun in her sleeping pajamas.

She quickly answered the phone and Nara could only wonder at her friend's sudden smiles and giggles.

"Hello,"

"Hey, I am really sorry about yesterday and I was wondering if we could uh meet?"

"Um yea sure, where?"

"Can I see you by the fountain? In five?"

Eun looked at the mirror, her mask still on, her hair tied up, and the pair of pajamas she was in.

5 minutes?! 

"Eun?"

"Huh? Yea i'll be there."

"Okay then i'm waiting,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

Once she hung up, Eun flailed around, stumbling on her way to get her dress and shoes on. Her friend just watched her, following her rummages throughout the room.

"Eun you forgot to wash you face," Nara called.

"OH MY GOD!" she sprinted to the bathroom before heading towards the door.

"Don't be late!" was the last thing Nara said as her friend darted out.

The short haired girl looked at her phone displaying Taehyung's texts ranting to her, she smiled to herself letting the happiness engulf her for a moment, even if it was just a moment.

------
A/N

Filler chapter👀👀

Im curious about everything,
How was ur day?

Oh tell me~