Tari x Reader

SMG4 was touring around the world, and you, along with the rest of the cast, had come along. You were currently in London, alone with Tari as SMG4 was promoting the tour, Mario was looking at spaghetti pictures, Bowser was being fabulous, Fishy Boopkins and Bob were checking out the anime, and Saiko...was being Saiko.

"I'm glad you came," Tari said to you for what seemed like the millionth time. "I know Tari." You said, getting annoyed by her repetition.

"I- I'm sorry, Y/N." Tari stuttered. "I don't mean to annoy you, it's just that...half the time I get too embarrassed to say anything and repeat myself a lot."

"I've noticed." You said. "But I am. I've liked you since- since..." she trailed off thinking, "ever since I met you at that gaming convention in the Mushroom Kingdom."

"And you thought it'd be a good idea to have Bob invite me to a café for you in London so we could have a first date?" "First date, meaning there's going to be another?" Tari asked hopefully.

"I am so getting Bob back for this." You mumbled under your breath. "Well, don't act shy now. Bob convinced me to come. Show me a good time, you know London better than I do." You said, causing her to smile.