Dakota Kai x Reader

You walked into your hotel room after a long night. You just finished an independent show and won a championship after a 5-star match against Will Ospreay. You walked into the bedroom and saw someone sitting on the bed. "Dakota?" Without saying another word, the Kiwi jumped into your arms, smashing your lips against hers. Now that she's on NXT UK you hardly get to see each other.

"I missed you." Dakota smiled, planting a few kisses on your cheek "I missed you too. What are you doing here?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at the Kiwi. Dakota's hands moved down to the hem of your shirt. "I came here to surprise you. To congratulate you on your win. I love you." Dakota smiled, taking your shirt off and throwing it to the floor before guiding you towards the bed. "I love you too."

After a night of "reconnecting", Dakota was running late for the NXT UK show. She hadn't set an alarm thinking that you had, but neither of you did.

"Y/N, toss me a shirt from my bag." Dakota said as she pulled on her pants. You opened her suitcase and pulled out a shirt before holding it up and looking at it.

"Is that my shirt?" You asked, looking at her in disbelief. You didn't know where this shirt had gone and you had been looking for it for ages. "You gave it to me!" She exclaimed. "I most certainly did not, this is my favorite shirt!" You argued.

"Come on Y/N I'm already running late just toss it to me." Dakota sighed, trying to hurry you along. You reluctantly tossed it to her before mumbling profanities.

"What was that?" She asked as she slipped it over her head.

"Nothing." You grumbled, putting on your shoes.

"Don't worry, I'll give it back." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah sure, just hurry up." You said, knowing full well she wasn't going to give the shirt up at the end of the day. Dakota smiled before giving you a quick peck on the lips and running out the door, just about managing to yell out "I love you."