Ember Moon x Reader

You and your girlfriend, Ember Moon, were out on a double date night with your colleagues Dean Ambrose and Renee Young. However, Dean & Renee were running late, so it was just you and Ember right now. You and Ember haven't seen much of each other recently due to you being on Smackdown and her being on Raw, so tonight was like heaven to both of you.

"You look handsome tonight." Ember smiled shyly, reaching across the table to grab your hand. "You look beautiful as well." You said, causing her to blush. "Thanks babe." You smiled looking at your hands on the table, Ember following your gaze.

"What?" Ember asked you, smiling. "I like the way your hand fits in mine." You smiled, looking into her eyes. "What?" Ember repeated, chuckling. "I mean, it feels like your hand is made just for mine. Like we're meant to be." You explained, causing Ember to smile at you.

"You're too cute." Ember said, squeezing your hand a bit, causing you to blush. You both leaned in for a kiss before being interrupted. "Hey guys, sorry we're late -." Dean began. You and Ember looked at the couple as they approached you. "Dean!" Renee said, shushing him. "Hey guys." You said as you and Ember settled back into your seats. "Were we interrupting?" Renee asked. "No, no, take a seat." You said, your hand not moving from Ember's. Renee & Dean sat before smiling. 

"Sorry we're late. Dean-." Renee began before Dean shushed her this time. "Y/N & Ember don't need to know what happened." Dean said quickly, looking embarrassed. Renee leaned over to Ember and whispered, "I'll tell you later, it's absolutely hilarious." She said letting out a small laugh.