Rhea Ripley x Reader

It was an hour after NXT UK Takeover: Blackpool, and you were currently relaxing in your hotel room with your roommate/girlfriend, former NXT UK Women's Champion, Rhea Ripley.

You were looking through Netflix and settled on watching Daredevil. Meanwhile, Rhea was tossing and turning in her bed, trying to get comfortable, as thunder sounded and lightning flashed through the curtains. You heard a groan before you heard her get out of bed.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?" You asked quietly, letting her know you hadn't fallen asleep.

"Ok, so it's storming and I'm really scared of storms... can we possibly cuddle?"

"What?" You asked, looking at her, not sure you heard right.

"Please, I'm scared." She said, looking at you with puppy-dog eyes. You sighed before moving over.

"Fine. Get in." You said. She smiled before climbing into the bed next to you, laying your arm across her shoulder, pulling you close.

Before you could fall asleep, she quickly shot you a glare "Don't you dare tell anyone about this."

You smirked to yourself before replying. "What? the fact that Big, bad Rhea Ripley is scared of thunderstorms? I guess it's kind of cute, but I bet Toni would find this hilarious."

Rhea shot you another glare before laying her head on your chest. "You're lucky I love you, or else I'd kill you right now." She muttered to herself before closing her eyes. You just about managed to get out a quick "love you too." before you succumbed to sleep.