Meggy x Reader

It was roughly around nighttime, and due to many inhabitants of the castle and not much room, Princess Peach deemed that people had to share their rooms. As a result, Bob was sharing with Fishy & Saiko, Peach was sharing with Mario & Luigi, SMG4 was sharing with the rest of the Youtube Rangers while You was sharing with Tari & Meggy.
There was only two bed in your room and one of which was already taken by Tari. As a result, you and Meggy agreed to share. You were back to back in the bed and Meggy had decided to claim the blankets as her own. "Meggy." You growled, snatching the blanket and pulling it your way. She was half asleep and groaned as the blanket was partly pulled from her body. "Stop hogging all the blankets."

Meggy rolled over and wrapped her arms around you. This caught you by surprise but you didn't push her away. She was half asleep, she didn't know what she was doing. "Y/N." She groaned. "Knock it off." She said quietly, pulling you closer to her. You sighed before reaching behind you and covering her with the blanket.

"Goodnight." She said before kissing your shoulder. You once again were surprised but didn't brush it off that time. "What did you just -." You asked, cutting yourself off as you rolled over to face her. You were about to continue before you noticed she was softly snoring. "Goodnight." You sighed, brushing her hair out of her face before pulling her closer to you.