Voyd x Reader

Being sick while on patrol was always the worst. And you just so happened to be exactly that. Sick and on patrol. Luckily, your partner was one of the most caring people you knew.

"Are you sure you're ok, Y/N?" Karen, AKA Voyd, asked, looking at you sniffling nearby.

"I'm fine." You coughed.

"I think there's some Tylenol or something in my bag." She said.

"Karen, I'm ok really." You sniffed, she reached over and pressed her hand to your forehead before sighing.

"You're burning up."

"Fine." You grumbled before turning and grabbing her backpack. "It should be in the front part." She told you. You opened the front part and there it was. You opened the bottle and took a couple before putting it back and zipping up her bag. You smiled at her, weakly.

"Thanks, Karen."

"No problem, Y/N. I've got your back." She winked. You leaned over to kiss her before she put her hand in front of you, smiling. "Okay, we can't for two reasons. 1. Your ill and I don't want to catch anything, and 2. There's an assault happening right now."

You looked down off the rooftop and sure enough, there was a group of thugs surrounding a random citizen. You changed into your gargoyle form before turning to Voyd. "Come on, the city isn't gonna save itself."