Rogue x Reader

For as long as you can remember, you had been the protector of the Savage Land, defending it from threats on the inside and the outside. It was during this time you had met the X-Men and particularly found yourself interested in the mutant known as Rogue.

You thought that she was incredible. Deadly as well as beautiful. The two of you quickly fell in love, but she had to depart after completing her mission, leaving you and the Savage Land behind. The two of you had promised to keep in contact, however, which was why you answered your phone as soon as you saw it was Rogue contacting you.

"Hey, babe." Rogue smiled. "Hey Rogue." You smiled back. "Remy, Kurt say hey to Y/N." Rogue said pointing the camera at them as they played video games. "Hey Y/N." They said, staying focused on their game.

"As you can see, it's lonely here without you." Rogue chuckled a bit before sighing. "What're you up to?" "Foiled another one of Sauron's schemes." You smirked. "He's always up to something." Rogue smiled. "Always." You laughed.

"Damnit!" You heard Remy yell, Rogue turned to him. "What?" "Kurt beat me again!" "Of course he did." Rogue smiled, "Take another turn, I'm gonna talk to Y/N." Rogue told Remy. Remy shrugged before they began another game. You smiled before Rogue looked back at you.

"Just think, one day Scott could send on another mission to the Savage Land so I can see you again." Rogue gleamed. "I can't wait." You smiled. "One day you'll be here." "That's all I want." Rogue smiled, before ending the call, leaving you to your thoughts.