Nikki Cross x Reader

You and SAnitY were driving to the next city for an NXT house show. Eric Young drove and Killian Dain sat passenger while you, Alexander Wolfe and Nikki Cross sat in the backseat together.

"You guys never let me drive!" Nikki whined.

"Your a dangerous driver Nikki." came the reply of Eric Young. He seemed to be the sanest of the group, but not by much.

"You have never given me a chance!" Nikki exclaimed.

"We have and we were scared for our lives," Dain said looking at her in the rearview mirror.

This wasn't your first choice of riding partners, but your stablemates and only friends in Undisputed Era had already left. You were going to ask them to knock it off, but you then remembered the past 'issues' between SAnitY and Undisputed Era so you decided against it and put your earbuds in, drowning out whatever they had said next. All you noticed was Nikki moving to the middle seat, closer to you. You took out one of your earbuds and looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you think you're doing?" You asked her.

"You're my new pillow." She giggled before resting her head on your shoulder. You put your hand forward in an attempt to push her off but she bit down hard enough on your finger to draw blood. You cursed to yourself as you applied pressure to the wound, mumbling about what you were going to do to Adam, Bobby, Kyle, and Roderick when you got your hands on them.

She looked up at you smiling maniacally. "Let's play." She giggled before poking your side, causing you to groan.

"This is going to be the longest car ride of my life."