The Movie: Battle of the Bots

"Damn it all!" She yelled as she ran. Since she was a bot, she managed to quickly scale the peaks of the Discordian Islands as she dashed over the hills faster than users could get around by vehicle and leaped through forests in an attempt to defend her island. She was so spry she was able to climb peaks just by jumping from ledge to ledge and boulder to boulder.

She first received word of some colossal "thing" that was ravaging the northern countryside just hours prior and she was coming to the coast quite shortly. That moment she knew where she needed to be, always wondering why sometimes it happened and sometimes it hadn't.

That was her cue.

She was born for- built for... yeah, let's go with born for this. Her massive gavel slung over her shoulder while she scouted the coast.

Form a north-facing cliffside Cobalt looked out to the smoking vista.

Just beyond this forest and over a ravine was a monstrous humanoid destroying an innocent beachside server-town. In its wake from the ocean she could see the massive steps it took to get to this location. There were craters from its feet the tide was now attempting to wash away.

"You a big boy, huh? But where do you always come from?"

With her modulated eyes, Cobalt looked in over to the opposing seaboard. She zoomed in and through the fog of the dying storm she witnessed a portion of the Sub's coast smoking. "Ah, there we have it. Okay, Cobalt, think, think." She began calculating statistics of survival, and other various strategies. Scenarios began jumping in and out of existence in her head. These scenarios weren't just computer simulations. They were something much greater. "Four hundred and eighty fourth time's the charm, after all."

She jumped off the slope, slid her way down, landing with a misstep, and sprinted towards the monstrously large AI. She arrived upon him and at this point he had leveled most of the server that had been sitting innocently. 

She had made it to AutoMod, the subreddit's robotic chimera, that was now attempting to mod Discord. She looked up at the giant that must have stood two-hundred meters tall. His eye followed Cobalt while he scanned the environment. *Threat Level: Imminent*, his sensor told him.

[She stopped and gathered her thoughts. She finally looked up at the hulking bot. "A real big boy..." she said to herself. After the short mental clarity, she snapped and her earbuds that were built in began her playlist.](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBV8_H6zTDc)

Cobalt shifted the hilt of her hammer to point at the ground. A ball came out of the hilt in front of where she ran. She jumped over it, and it exploded while she lept. The explosion flung her body much further than she could will naturally.

This allowed her to land on his inner calf, she hit the bot with the momentum strong enough for him to realize something was there. He went to swat at her, but she jumped from there to his inner thigh. She jumped again to land on his slightly bent knee.

The opening to his knee was ajar from behind. The plate that protected the joint was open for Cobalt to see. She fired one more of her explosives inside the opening while his hand came down once more for her. She jumped through his splayed hand, between the fingers, and the explosive inside his knee finally burst with an incineration. This caused the giant to drop into a kneeling position.

Cobalt landed on his hand that was now holding his body up. She ran up the arm of the colossus, her hammer at the ready, clenching the hilt tightly she found herself on his shoulder.
From his neck, a series of small nodes protruded. As she ran, each of the nodes pointed and fired a separate beams of light at the blue woman. She skillfully dodged each one. The hand came for Cobalt once more.

Meta Wars / Season 2a /जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें