The Movie: Battle Royale

"Sorry about my brother," Angel went on apologetically. She walked the lightly armored man down the corridor. There were a multitude of decorations and beautiful statues lining the walkway.

He watched the windows that lined both sides. The storm was dying and the rain pelted them lightly. However, he questioned the left side of the hallway, thinking there couldn't be windows that direction. They were facing the inside of the castle.

"Privvy is a... funny boy. Actually, I'll have you know that all my siblings are a little mischievous."

"That's no problem, no problem at all." In retrospect, it was quite funny. Obnoxious, but funny. "I'm just glad to be here. To be able to get to know you..." He jumped into his next step, "Oooo, ooo, hey, what's your favorite color?" Kari asked excitedly.

AngelicWhispers looked at him, perplexed by his abruptness, "Oh, is this how these things are supposed to go? I don't get out much... It's pink, a dark pink. Almost purple, but not quite."

[They both walked down the corridor a while longer, "Yeah... mine too."](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xTYNNJrfFQ)

"How about animal?"

"Alright, you wanna play with questions, huh? On one we answer at the same time. 3...2...1"

"Scigerian!" The word melded as they both yelled it together.

Kari took a wayward look out one of the windows outside. As they passed, a young man, crisscrossed, floating to the side, watched them walk. The wall blocked his view and at the next window, he was gone.

Angel grabbed his shoulder and his attention was diverted. "Okay, here's one... favorite food. 3...2...1."

"Churritien!" They once again both yelled into the hallway. They rounded a corner at the end of the hallway and found themselves in a larger room with seven different directions; one of the directions was meant to be on the outside of the castle as the hallway they had just ventured down indicated. This place was completely impossible.

"Okay, okay, this is going to be a little weird, but you gotta stay close and keep up. We're gonna run down this one, okay? Whatever you do, don't stop. You got it?" She told the man, who was getting a little nervous. "Also, we're heading to the dining hall. Remember. Dining hall. You might want to just keep saying that over and over again. GO!" She yelled and she jolted down the nearest corridor.

The room shifted as she entered. The entire room changed directions and he was thrown to the ground.

"Oh, shit," He whispered to himself. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," he said again, muttering to himself, watching each corridor, wondering which she had gone down. A light-bearing circle opened up overhead. The head of a young man poked out. The ring was a dark purple but shined deeply.

"O," the high-pitched voice came, his bright pink shawl hung down while he hung upside down, "You might wanna go down that one," He stated very casually. He pointed to the hallway that seemed the furthest from the gentleman. 

From just a few meters away from the portal another head came popping through a seperate portal. "Nah, fam, go that way," Privvy winked.

Once again, another younger man shot his head through yet another portal. It was the young man who had been watching him through the window. "Hi, I'm Nightblue and I'm not going to lie, but you seem really nice. Wanna be friends? It's been so long since we've had a visitor and you look just the part to describe as "new" and the other part to describe as "friend". I love you already with your twin short swords, ooo, I really like the colors on the hilt. Almost holographic, I was thinking of getting a tattoo in that color. What do you think of tattoos?" Blue seemed to have said that in one breath and very rapidly. The original man from the original portal shot Nightblue a look and he fell quiet, but before any more words were uttered two portals opened a ways away, one on top of the other.