/ Welcome to War. Welcome to Chaos /

"So, I need to get two bodies to Piapaliss. How much will it cost me?" Asked Cerb. Brum looked at the user from across the table. His biking leathers seemed quite out of place at the cafe they were meeting at.

"Alive or dead?" He asked flatly. Cerb's face showed irritation as he knew Brum knew what he meant.

["Which one would cost me more?" Cerb laughed, playing it off as a joke. "No, see those two? Without looking he held out his thumb to two who were interacting with a very nice user on the streets. "Them. They're refugees from the Sub. They are illegals. Her avatar keeps posting about her deleting her account soon. She just wants to see some old friends before she's gone for good." Brum eyed him suspiciously and looked back at his boys that were getting a bundle of croissants from the register. He looked off into the construction yard and saw the remnants of the nearly deconstructed NSFW sector. A large sign overhead read: *Coming Soon, Generally*](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k)

Cora was eyeing a calendar as if it were a magazine. A user walked by patted Cora. She jumped and Jeep pounced on the assailant.

His eyes finally wandered back to Cora and Dave. Dave was wrestling on the floor with the man that just touched Coraline. "They look cute. I'll do it. Three-Thousand Starbucks."

Cerb nearly spat out his coffee.

"Did I hear a three in front of those zeros? Come on, Brum... That's a little steep, don't you think?"

"It's a nine-hour ride. There's a storm heading in. There's no guarantee for my boys' safety; I'd say that it's a fair price. We don't even know if we'd need to wait for the storm to pass." He put back on his sunglasses. "And the best part? I'm the only person you got. Three-thousand or bust, Cerby."  Cerb turned back to the Sub Mod, who was pretending to read a calendar.

"Deal."

-------------
-------------
-------------

He stood on the podium giving his address to the people of Tomar. His bodyguards, Cerdian and Gabe_The_Animated, dressed in their intimidating Neflar suits, stood close by. The crowd booed and jeered. *It wasn't his place to be on that podium*, they thought. *This is our land, our country. A Starco affiliate shouldn't have been elected. A Starco affiliate *couldn't* have won the election,* they also thought, but louder. *What came first, the Meta or the Mod?* Someone also asked this, but it was redundant at this moment.

"Tomaricans of the Great West! I come to you today not as a ship, not as a user, but as a friend! Friends make promises; friends have been there time and time again for you." There was not a lie in his voice. His intentions were just, but his actions were for naught. "I will fight to tear down these walls! I will uphold every promise I've given to you, but my benevolent Tomaricans... give me time." The speech went on for some time after this point but telling you it would be pointless.

The great war veteran and ex-general Chidori got down from his podium and, with the assistance of his ever-vigilant guards, got to his armored vehicle. Trust me, it was heavy on the armor, light on the vehicle.

"Sir, they didn't stop booing this time," Cirdian said, now driving the slow-moving vehicle through the city. Gabe looked at Chidori, who slumped in his hands, defeated.

"I know; I fear a coupe."

"Coup, sir." Cirdian corrected.

"Both... Shit, if there isn't another riot within the next week, I'd be surprised." Chidori pondered and pondered, but every misaction and discourse lead him back to restraints that Alpharius had placed on him. He was realizing that he was simply a placeholder for more. Just like the previous leader who had been killed before.