A/n

Hi, readers! 

I would like to say that this book is cringy and bad at first, just like Jikook: Childhood Friends but gradually gets better because my writing evolved after the period of time that I hadn't been on Wattpad. The beginning chapters are written when I was 11/12 (DARK HISTORY) and the later chapters, when I was 13 (SLIGHTLY BETTER). This story may not be cohesive because I indeed didn't update for a long time, before finally getting round to do it, same goes for Jikook: Childhood Friends. 

So please, bear with me the first maybe 10 chapters before it gets better!

DIFFERENT TIMEZONE ISSUES

I'm in Hawaii, writing all this. If you guys are in mainland U.S or somewhere else, please check how much time you are ahead or behind and plan accordingly.

I hope my chapters will be a light to your day when you read it! Especially the cringeworthy chapters that will boost your own self esteem of your writing!

Best of me,

Jikookstars

P.s I may have forgotten to add stuff, if I did, please ask or something. Then I'll change my chapter and directly reply to you. 

Follow me on Instagram for more content/questions/character persona: jikookstars238

NON KPOP but LGBTQ ACC for Wattpad works: hopeinthedark238 

Personal: sincerelyexs2401 or daydreamexs2401