Countless kisses

Jungkook didn't mind putting lights on, he just cups your cheeks between his hands and kissed you passionately. He pushes you slowly and gently, you take a few steps back, feeling the bed touching the back of your legs.

He let go of you slowly, more like he didn't want to. He took a brief moment staring into your eyes, you've never been so lost but so sure of what you wanted.  Jungkook then, took his shirt off in a fast move, tossing it to the floor. The room was dark, but the moonlight helped you to see enough.  

His hands couldn't wait to touch you more and more, he held you tightly with one arm around your waist and his other hand slid through the back of your head, gripping your hair so right.

He glued your bodies flat, you could feel every inch of his chest, belly and obviously, his dick. You gasped when you realized he was just staring you, those dark and hooded eyes ready to devour you completely. Your heart was beating so fast right now, you knew there was no turning back from this, he was going to show you even more than you asked, and you already could see it coming.

Jungkook brought his lips close, almost touching yours, you were given, completely intoxicated by his game. You closed your eyes welcoming him, however, he didn't touch you. For a brief second, he just stared at your face up close, mapping every inch, like something he values way too much.

You opened your eyes quite uncomfortable, locking your eyes on his. He gave you a tender smile and finally touched your lips.

It was sweet but was also burning you inside, his lips were so soft against yours and you felt like giving in more and more. Your hands touched his waist quite hesitant, but the urge to explore him more was louder than anything.

You embraced him, sliding your hands upon his back, he took it as you wanted him to take, and intensified the kiss.

You don't remember how, but his hands now were pulling your shirt up. Honestly, you had to time to think much when you realize you were shirtless and yes, he was just staring at you like that.

You attempt to cover yourself as you would always do in every situation, try to hide your flaws, but he took your hands away from your body and replaced by his body. He held you once again, so tight. His warmth was amazing, his scent was to die for and when he kissed you, there were no more shame thoughts, you just wanted more and more of him.

His lips went down on your jaw, kissing every inch unstoppable, he reached your neck and you just dropped your head to the side, making it easier for him. Jungkook didn't wast time, he explored your whole neck, kissing, biting, sucking until you started to moan and rub your body against his. 

He smirked and came back to your lips kissing you deeply, burning desire and lust. Your hands rushed through his hair, gripping it as you push your body even more against him.

Jungkook weights over you and you let him take control of it, you fall and your back touch the bed. He positions himself between your legs, his hands trace your leg sides, gripping and scratching it.

You bite your lower lip grabbing the sheets, a mix of nervous and desire takes you.

He lowers his head, kissing you again, and again, and again and again. You giggle between his countless kisses and he chuckles. His head drops down to reach your cleavage, he gives you open-mouthed kisses, lowering his path slowly.

He reaches your breasts, his hands cup them and you shiver. Jungkooks lips embrace of your nipples, wetting it while he flicks his tongue around it. You moan shyly and close your eyes embracing that new sensation. Tingles of pleasure start to bother your inner thighs. You squeeze your legs against Jungkook's waist and he totally catches it. You were enjoying it so much.

He sucks on it harshly and you spasms of pleasure, that was totally new, you never thought something like this could give you so much pleasure. He shifts to the other nipple, caressing it with his teeth. You drop your head to the side and arch your back to feel him better. He takes your nipple and areola completely inside his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue over your nipple.

Your heart was beating so fast and your chest was dancing up and down due to your fast breathing.
Jungkook keeps lowering his face, tracing kisses all the way down your belly. You coiled every time he touched your belly, you just found out you feel a few tickles there. He smiled wide, like a kid that won the best prize, when he figured out your cute weakness.

Once his lips reached the waistband of your shorts, you got nervous. Those silly questions came up;

"Is he gonna like it? Is it normal? Did I even shave? Oh my..."
But before you could keep your line of thinking, he jumped to your legs.

He sat over his legs and started to kiss your legs from your ankles to your thighs. The closest he got to your groin, the anticipation grew up.

You didn't want him to stop, your legs were opening by itself, your self-control was far gone.

You caught yourself gently bucking your hips up as soon as he got his lips over your hips. You were begging him, with your body.

He smirked and grabbed the waistband of your shorts, then slowly he removed it.

You were so wet that it felt cold as soon as he spread your legs again. You blushed and attempt to close them but he shoved his face between your folds.

Jungkook sucked your folds thought your wet panties, he nibbled and played with your clit over the wet, and now warm, thin fabric.

You couldn't control your moaning, his lips and saliva felt so hot, you caught yourself spreading, even more, your legs.

Suddenly, he stopped. Your panties were gone, passing right now around your ankle to be soon tossed somewhere on the floor.

Your eyes seek his gaze but he was too focused on giving you pleasure. He brings his attention back to your folds, giving floppy kisses over it.

His throws a thick lick over it, making you spasm unintentionally.
He finds your click, flicking his tongue merciless, while his two fingers tease your entrance.

You start to crave for it inside you, your whole hips ache like you never felt before and as soon as he inserts his fingers, you squeeze and spasms around it.

He goes deeper and his lips work wonders around your clit, he sucks on it harshly earning from you a loud and needy moan. He knew exactly what he was doing.

His fingers thrust in and out fast and doesn't take long for you to feel your whole body shaking. You felt like exploding of pleasure.

You tried to speak something but your orgasm was taking over and you were embracing it.

Just then, when you were about to release it, you heard some noise coming from the front door.

A beep?

"Y/N? Are you still awake?" A female voice can be heard.

"Who?" You murmur almost impossible to hear.

Jungkook stops and raises his head looking at you with wide eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
YOU THOUGHT ID BE A NICE BITCH JUST BECAUSE I CAME BACK?

No😂, I had to follow my plot girls, calm your pussies.

I love you all, even that now you're hating me so bad ahahahaha.