My hero

"Wait!" You got up and Jungkook sat by your side.

"What written there?" You put his call on the second plan and search Mia's contact.

"She said she'd better run and live her life as she pleases than stay here and suffer to..." he hesitates.

"To?" You insist.

"To ....to be a dishonor and disgrace for me..." Mia's father breaks down in tears.

"Y/N..." he murmurs.

"Help me find Mia..." he begs.

"I will..." you take a deep sigh.

You rush up throwing the first piece of clothes you found, Jungkook does the same and both of you reach out of the room to try to reach Mia.

You text her but she doesn't get the message, you assume that maybe she doesn't have access to the internet at the moment and you call her. 

After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hello?" her voice was pretty low and you know she been crying.

"My my...where are you?" you hurry.

"I'm leaving Seoul, Y/N..." she sighs.

"To where??" You look at Jungkook giving him a signal that you're getting out. 

He gets up and picks his documents and his car keys, and reaches the door and helps you with it. You both get out while you hold Mia through the phone.

"I'm just going as far as possible.." she takes a brief pause. "maybe I go back to the US.."

"Wait, tell me where you are first...let me see you at least one more time before you go!" you enter the car and Jungkook helps you with the belt.

"Airport..I'm at the  Incheon airport." She sobs.

"I'm on my way, WAIT FOR ME!" you hang.

Jungkook drove as fast as he could to reach the airport. He parks the car and looks at you concerned.

"You go, I'll find you soon, I think you need some time to talk to her by yourself..." he says.

"..kay..I'll be going." You give Jungkook a gentle kiss on his forehead and run to meet Mia.

Some minutes running around you find her sitting by herself, her head supported by her hands, leaning on her legs.

"Mia!" You shout and run towards her.

"Y/N" She gets up to hug you.

"Mia, what happened?? Your father called me desperate after you!" You hold her in your arms, caressing her back.

"I can't afford to look at his face anymore... I told him.." She let go of you and hold your hands on hers while looking down.

"You told?... Oh! You told..." You hold her hands back and sit, Mia does the same.

"He probably thinks I'm such a disgusting thing..." Mia sobs.

"Mia, I don't think so. Your father loves you, I think he'll try to understand you and.." Mia interrupts you.

"He loves me? He wants me to marry Jungkook even that I don't like him. I don't even  like men..." She seems irritated.

"I know, you must understand his side as well. Maybe he thought this would be the best for you but you gotta tell him, Mia.." You take a deep breath and she finally looks at you.

"Look, it was you who taught me to not run from my fears and problems, and here I am trying!" You take her hair strands away from her face. 

"You're one of my heroes, Mia. I believe and have faith in you. Okay?!" You hold her face with your both hands.

She only nods while the tears keep falling down her face. 

"I'm gonna call him." She closes her eyes tightly.

"Yes.."You nod and let go of her face to clean her tears.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Small chapt to take the rust out of my tiny fingers, yall ahahaha

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, IM SO SORRY I TOOK LONG TO COME BACK, but 

I promised myself I'd finish at least this book, so let's do it. I'll be uploading more soon!!!

love you!