things take their toll

On cybertron

It had been a very long day for arcee things had gotten slightly better ever since steeljaw had been freed Shotwick got slapped with a life sentence though. Arcee hoped she could change that. But laws were laws and even someone of her caliber sometimes can't change that. But for now she was stuck in another meeting.

"So given the fact that the lieutenant has been cleared we should now focus on-
Lady arcee?!" Diamondlock asked annoyed "huh? Sorry just tired." Arcee replied "go to recharge earlier?" Lynxa said "I've tried that. You all call these meetings so early and I do have other things to do." Arcee hissed "well these things need addressing." Another council member said "your father managed to le-"
"I'm not my father! I understand he had far more strain than me. I get that but I'm not him!" Arcee raised her voice it seemed as if the world went silent for a minute Diamondlock looked at her glaring slightly arcee held his stare. Looking straight back at him "look I need recharge and this can wait. If there is anything predaking needs forward it straight to me. Understand?" Arcee braced her servos on the table no one dare object as she left fire burning in her optics once she got to her room she shut the door and sighed "primus you REALLY must enjoy watching this." She grumbled as she reached for a datapad it had been a bit since she had gotten to read things she wanted to read. Not just the daily reports she received or letters from districts or government agencies from around cybertron. She sometimes talked with predaking they had become good friends and allies at that. She started reading "A court of wings and ruin" by Sarah J Maas a human author that arcee was fond of.

 She started reading "A court of wings and ruin" by Sarah J Maas a human author that arcee was fond of

A/n I am personally a huge fan of the Sarah j maas books.

Then a certain chapter made her think about her own court. Things had more or less returned to how arcee had remembered castle life "I wish you guys were here." Arcee murmured as she looked out the large window to a dark cybertronian sky. Arcee sighed things had gotten better for her somewhat. But her family was still clawed in two.

"The stars are very beautiful above the palace walls though they shine with equal splendor above for humbler halls, I watch them from my window with their bright enchanting glow and reminds me of the freedom I gave up so long ago." She sang as arcee went on her mother watched from the other world and her father trained with the primes.

Sometimes things take their toll.

Ok guys sorry for not updating for a bit. I just had this on my mind and thought hey why not.
-alexsismindina💕