Chapter 7 - Tony

Tony groaned. Natasha and Clint had arrived earlier than expected the night before, saying that the Jackson kid had flown off with his girlfriend on a flying horse. Needless to say Fury was not happy. He yelled at them for at least half an hour before sending them off.

This morning Fury had called a meeting to discuss how to find the kid. A meeting Tony was now late for. But in all fairness, he thought, it's really Fury's fault for calling a meeting this early in the morning.

"Look who finally decided to join us" the very annoyed director of shield said as Tony walked in. "You're a half hour late. Care to explain yourself?"

"Umm... I slept in." Tony replied. It wasn't technically a lie. He DID sleep in. he just conveniently forgot to mention the fact that he didn't actually go to sleep until about 6:00 am.

"Sit Down Stark." Fury said in an icy cold voice "Now that Stark has finally decided to join us, We can begin our meeting. We need to find this Jackson kid. Terrorist or not, if he's telling the truth, these gods he speaks of his pose a major threat to our planet. And we need to learn more about them. Barton, Romanoff, any idea where he is?"

"None sir." Barton replied "He said something about camp, but given all the magic and stuff, it could be anywhere."

"Maybe it would be best not to do anything" Nat cut in. "He clearly has gotten things figured out. And all these gods and titans and magic, it's out of our depth. Trying to interfere would probably cause more harm than good."

Steve, on the other hand, didn't agree. "He's 16. Natasha. And he's fought in two wars. We can't just do nothing while children are dying to protect us from a threat we weren't even aware of."

"Enough!" Fury interrupted. "He's a threat. We need to apprehend him"

Pretty soon the conference room had erupted into chaos, all the avengers either wanting to help the jackson kid, arrest him, or just ignore him entirely. Through all the yelling, nobody noticed as Tony snuck back outside.

Tony walked quickly towards the elevator, hoping to leave before the other avengers noticed he left.

"Hey Tony!"

Tony stopped in his tracks, but the feeling of disappointment and dread evaporated quickly as he saw Bruce Banner approaching. "Oh. Hey Bruce."

"What's going on? Is the meeting over? What happened? I wasn't allowed inside because apparently the environment would be too stressful" Bruce said

Tony wasn't surprised. There were a lot of "stressful" activities that Bruce wasn't allowed to participate in. Like visiting disney. "Honestly nothing really. Everyone started to argue about what to do with the Jackson kid. That's when I decided to leave."

"The who kid?" Bruce asked, confused.

Right. Bruce wasn't there for the whole hellhound fiasco. "Want some coffee? I want some coffee. Why don't we go get some coffee? I'll explain on the way."

...

A couple hours, and several cups of coffee later, the argueing had died down and the avengers were chilling in the living room as Clint - a surprisingly good cook given the fact that he's a spy, It's not like he has to cook for a family or anything- made lunch.

It seemed as if Steve managed to convince everyone to help Jackson, so long as he provided more information on the gods. The only thing left now was how to find him.

"Of course I put a tracker on him!" Nat was saying "I lost the signal about ten minutes after he left. He must have crushed it or something."

"Well, he said he was going to a camp for greek demigods didn't he?" Clint called from the stove "Maybe if we search for camps that mentions greek mythology, we could narrow down our search a bit."

That idea was quickly shot down by none other than Bruce Banner. "They've kept themselves hidden from us for this long, there's no way that they actually named their camp something like "Camp Demigod" or something"

Just then their discussion was interrupted by Jarvis, the disembodied mechanical voice hanging in the air. "Sir, we've spotted Percy Jackson on facial recognition"

Tony smiled, he knew his tech worked. "Great! Where?"

Tony was not expecting, however for Jarvis to respond. "At the reception desk"