"Hello?" 

                        "Um, don't hello me! I know you saw the game the other day! The only reason I didn't call you right after is because I've been bombarded with work and school!"

            Leah's voice hits me like Seattle hail on a windshield.

            "Here we go," I mutter.

                        "Vera, you got some damn problems, can't you see that man loves you!? I swear, if you don't call him or tell him about this baby, I'ma do it myself!"

            "Leah, will you calm yourself down?"

                        "No, do you have any idea how difficult it is to run into this fool and see how depressed he looks? All the while I just wanna bust out and say 'oh by the way Colin, do you know you're going to be having a beautiful baby girl in a few months?'"

            "Depressed? He's depressed?"

                        "Why don't you fucking get it Vera!"

            "Look, I don't need this right now Leah, I'm driving."

                        "V, I'm not trying to be rude, I just hate seeing you both going through this!"

            "Ok, Ok, we'll talk about this later, I'm driving. Do you want me to get into a car accident?"

                        "No, no, no, call me back when you get home!"

            "Ok, love you."

                        "Love you!"

I pull up to the Safeway a few blocks from the house and park, trying to take in everything Leah just told me. It aches my heart to know he's in pain. But a selfish part of me is satisfied that he's losing as much sleep over me as I am over him. 

Colin's POV

            "Russ." I'm on the phone with Russell again.

                        "What's good bro?"

            "When do you plan on using the address I sent you?"

                        "Aww shit, almost forgot about that.

            "Russ, come on bruh, go today, please. I gotta know she's ok."

                        "You can't call her or anything? Man, I feel like a damn stalker!"

            "Please, who doesn't want to be followed by Russell Wilson? And nah, she changed everything. Numbers and all. You're the only person I know of out there who can check on her for me."

                        "Hmmm. Alright, I'll head over there man."

            "For real?"

                        "Yeah, I had to go that way anyway. She's actually pretty close to the training center in Renton."

            "Ok, keep texting me like the whole time. Ima be blowing up your phone if you don't."

                        "Ah geez. Well I'm stopping by the Safeway a couple blocks down from her house first to grab some toilet paper."