Chapter Two- The dorms

They all had the same things going through their minds.

'This will be one heck of a ride'

Jaebum was up first, since he came up with the idea. Jaebum walked forward and scanned all the boys. Every one of them were terrified. Jaebum smirked and pointed directly in front of himself. "How about you." He cracked his knuckles and neck and smiled.

Chan nervously giggled. "H-How about you pick aga"-
"NO REFUNDS CHAN!" They all screamed. Chan reluctantly stalked off after Jaebum, praying for his life in his head.

Next up was Mark. Now Mark didn't seem really bothered. He thought as long as the person stayed away from him, then he's perfectly fine, so he just picked a random one.

And boy was that a mistake.

"I'll go with you, why not." He says, pointing to the boy in the back. His eyes lit up and he ran to Mark. "Hi! I'm Jisung, or Han Jisung. You can call me either, I don't mind, but most people call me Jisung, or Han. Well Stray Kids all call me Jisung..."

His voice faded away as the two walked off, Mark profusely regretting his decision.

Next up came Yugyeom. Now Yugyeom decided to be a brat, and pointed directly in front of him, at the air, and said, "I'll take him, thanks."

But curse his height, as he looked down and saw a small, raven headed Changbin standing there with his arms crossed. "So, you picked me, huh?" Yugyeom, for once, got mad at his height, as the two disappeared.

Out BamBam came, looking at all the faces. He wanted someone fun, someone he can mess around with. But, no one told you (now I am though), that BamBam is very bad at reading people, so he picked his choice.

"I pick you! Now follow me follow me!" Double B screeched, grabbed Seungmin's arm and dragged him off. They could hear Seungmin's groan in the distance.

Jinyoung came out and thought hard. He was looking and saw a particular boy, with hope in his eyes. Now, Jinyoung (and the rest of Got7) may hate Stray Kids, but he's not mean.

"I'll pick you then." Jinyoung states, not thinking of the consequences. Hyunjin's eyes widened, then brightened. "M-Me?" He stuttered. Jinyoung nodded. Hyunjin squealed and ran up to Jinyoung, hugging the life out of him. Jinyoung groaned and just walked off, an excited Hyunjin following close behind.

It was now Youngjae's turn to pick. Youngjae was extremely shy, and didn't want to pick, but they made him pick anyway. He wanted someone quiet, someone who won't scare him (like G7 do everyday)

He saw a harmless looking boy, and decided to go for him. "I-I guess I'll p-pick you.." he stuttered, pointing to the harmless looking boy. But don't let his freckle-filled face and cute smile fool you, he will be your worst nightmare.

"Oh...really? Okay." Felix followed a timid Youngjae off, and now there was only one Got7 member left, and three Stray Kid members. Jackson was inspecting the last three, before he made his decision.

He dramatically pointed at one member, and screamed, "I CHOOSE YOU!" In his best Ash Ketchum impression. (Which was not good)

Minho screamed in defeat and Woojin and Jeongin high-fived In victory. Jackson ran away with a defeated Minho following. The mother and son also walked off, to find their room.

Three hours later...

Let's look at what's going on in the dorms. First of all, here's the dorm that consists of Seungmin and BamBam.