Chapter One- The Beginning

Everyone was doing what they normally did on an off day. Chan and Woojin were playing UNO. Hyunjin, Seungmin and Jeongin were watching Tv, Changbin and Felix were sleeping and Minho and Jisung were in another room, doing god knows what.

"UNO! HAH!" Chan shouted. Woojin just smirked. "Block, block, reverse to me, change color to red, draw two, draw two more, UNO, out." Chan just gaped at him. "I hate you." Just then, Chan's phone rang, so he walked out the room to pick it up.

Just as Minsung decided to join the rest in the room, Chan walked in looking worried. "Guys it was JYP-nim, he wants to see us." They all instantly looked at Felix, who was very confused at this. "Why are you guys looking at me!"

"Well, Jyp might still be mad at the mosquito incident at the MMA's, that was not cool." Minho stated. Felix just huffed and they all left their dorm and headed towards Jyp's office, nervous as ever.

Once they arrived there, Jyp called them inside. As soon as they were all in, Jyp instantly spoke. "So, Felix, about that mosquito incident at the MMA's"- Everyone just groaned towards Felix.

"Hey! It's not my fault, Changbin?" He looked at Changbin hopefully. Changbin just put his arms up in surrender. "Hey, Don't drag me into this. You know, when we're doing it and I hear that mosquito sound."

Jyp just interrupted them. "Guys I don't want to hear about your pathetic sex lives, now, what I'm gonna say has nothing to do with that incident, but you guys are going to merge with another band and make one."

In Chan's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Woojin's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Changbin's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Seungmin's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Jisung's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Hyunjin's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Minho's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.

In Jeongin's mind, 'Please don't let it be Twice.'

In Felix's mind, 'Please let it be Twice.'

Just then, a particular band walked in and right past Stray Kids. "Hey Jyp-nim, you told us we're merging with another band?" When this was said, it took two seconds before a squealing was heard.

That squealing was Hyunjin. He saw Jinyoung and instantly fangirled. Just then did the boys notice the other nine in the room. "Oh my god... THANK YOU SO MUCH JYP-NIM!! WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO JOIN UP WITH THIS BAND!" BamBam exclaimed. Stray Kids felt so proud, and Hyunjin was fangirling again.

"I'm so glad we aren't merging up with Stray Kids, they are so crap. But it's always been our dream to join up with Twice!" Jinyoung yelled before running up to Hyunjin. "OMG hi Tzuyu! It's a pleasure to meet you, all of you!"

Changbin got mad and ran up to Yugyeom. "Don't you dare insult them like that!" He yelled. Yugyeom kept looking straight. "Guys, did you hear that? I did but I can't see who said that." Yugyeom said. Changbin then started to jump, which caused Yugyeom to see the top of his head.

In between jumps he said, "I'm right here!" Then Yugyeom looked down to see a fuming Changbin. "Oh, guys look it's an ant!"

"Oh you"- Felix dragged him back to make sure he didn't do anything. Jyp then interrupted the fighting. "Got7, Stray Kids, you will be one band. So Chan, you will have to figure out if you or the leader in Got7 will be the leader overall." He said, before talking to his staff.

Chan looks over to see a small, puppy-like boy step slightly forward. "Oh, I can take this small, week leader for definite!" The puppy then started to cry.

"He's not the leader, I.M what I- I mean I am." A tall, scary looking boy with multiple piercings stepped forward. "Did you just make my puppy Youngjae cry?" He asked menacingly.

"N-No..? Please don't hurt me, I have a husband and kids!" He cowered. "You have WHAT?!" Woojin screamed. Chan looked back to see an angry Woojin and the rest confused. "I was talking about you guys." He reassured.

"Ohh. That's hella weird though, most of your kids are dating though, wouldn't that be incest?" Chan stammered but gave up immediately. "You know what? My group, you're my group."

Jyp has had enough of their nonsense, so he just told them off. "Okay fine! If you guys are too immature and cannot choose your own leader, then I will choose it.... later, when I figure it out, now leave my office!" He yelled.

"Oh but wait, before you go, we got you guys a dorm to share. Each room will have to be one SK member with one Got7 member. There will be one room with two SK members, now go!"

They all left, grumbling about how this sucks, and how much they hate the other people. They eventually got to their dorm, which, might I say, was HUGE! They entered the dorm to see a beautiful, giant dorm, with many rooms.

But the thing is, if they all shared a room between two, that would make eight rooms. But in that dorm, there was much more rooms, seventeen to be exact. They were confused but decided to not question it, as Jyp always has weird tricks under his sleeve.

They managed to calm down a fuming Changbin and a crying Youngjae, but now they had to sort rooms.

"So, who's gonna share a room between us." Chan's said to Stray kids. All of them wanted to share a room with another fellow member, but were too nice to say it, which caused them all to be silent. Chan, for once, didn't know what to do.

Jaebum spoke up. "I have an idea. How about, all of us choose a Stray Kids member to share a room with, and whichever two is left, will share a room." Chan was shocked.

"That's actually.... A good idea. We will go with that." Chan spoke. They all had the same things going through their minds.

'This will be one heck of a ride'