14.❁

"because i love you jungkook!"

jungkook stared in shock, mouth agape from not knowing what to say. taehyung was crying and looking down in shame. he didn't mean to confess but somehow the words slipped from his mouth.

"fuck jungkook why do you think i was so eager to come with you? why do you think i'm always so eager to do anything with you? why do you think my cheeks burn up every time you do the simplest thing? why do you think my heart skips a beat when there's even a mention of you? why do you think i have this disease huh? why jungkook are you so fucking blind? don't you see the sadness in my eyes when i see you and jimin? don't you notice how i run off every time you two did something? didn't you hear my coughing? why were you just sitting down while i was coughing out these fucking flowers! why did you completely forget about me? why can't i just get the fuckin surgery and forget my love for you? why! why! why!" taehyung shouted with tears falling fast down his cheeks.

he had his knees up to his chest and had his hands pulling his hair while tears flowed from his eyes. he had never cried so hard in his entire life. he felt like his entire life was falling apart.

he sighed and sniffled up his tears to talk properly. "i'm sorry jungkook. i'm sorry i ruined our friendship. im sorry i love you. i'll go. sorry for bothering you so much. i got this for you too please take this as an apology, it's all i got," taehyung said, placing the stuffed bunny beside jungkook.

without looking at the younger, he stood up and walked to their house. that was until he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. he instantly recognized them as jungkook's. "fuck tae you're so dumb." the younger whispered, crying into his back.

taehyung was turned around by jungkook. "taehyung....i-i dont love you right now but i can learn to love you. y-you mean so much to me and i'm willing to try. i'm sorry i forgot about you during my relationship with jimin but you can have all my attention now. as much as you want. taehyung, i want to love you back."

taehyung couldn't speak so he didn't. instead, he just hugged the younger tightly. jungkook hugged back with a smile on his face, clutching the stuffed bunny in his hand.