11.❁

"j-jungkook please listen to me! i-i love you not h-him!" jimin cried as they entered their room.

jungkook only shook his head, crying as well. "no stop saying that jimin and be fucking honest for once!" he snapped and turned around to look at jimin.

they both started to argue while taehyung just stared from the door. "jimin shut the fuck up! i know you! i know you better than anyone else and you expect me to not know when you're lying? how fucking pathetic do you think i am?! i know you're being disloyal!"

jimin just sulked, staring at the ground in shame. jungkook looked down as well and felt more tears fall. "j-jimin...why? am i not good enough for you? why did you fall for him and not me? why? why!" jungkook choked out between tears.

"n-no! no jungkook you're good enough you're more than good enough! i'm sorry it's all my fault! i-i'm so sorry..."

jungkook shook his head. "admit it jimin."

silence.

"admit it!"

"fine jungkook i love him! i love him more than anything! i love him with my whole heart and want him to love me back! i'm sorry but i love yoongi and not you!"

jungkook smiled a weak smile. "that's all you had to fucking say jimin. now get out and run to your dream boyfriend. i don't wanna talk to you anymore."

"j-jungkook-"

"get out!"

jimin nodded and ran off, tears running down his cheeks. jungkook fell to his knees and covered his face with his hands. he pulled his hair as his bottom lip quivered.

he placed his hands on the floor and began to cough. several petals came out from his mouth and he felt a pain he never felt before.

taehyung stared in horror and closed the door behind him, locking it. jungkook choked more and more until a small flower came out. taehyung bursted into tears once he realized jungkook had skipped completely to stage two.

he ran to the younger and wrapped his arms around him as jungkook's mouth was filled with blood. they held each other in their arms and cried.

they cried so much they choked. jungkook held the flower tightly and taehyung did the same with the one in his hand.

"i'm sorry you have to go through this jungkook." taehyung cried out.

jungkook just shook his head and went limp in the other's arms, no longer being able to support himself.

taehyung only cried and held him tighter, afraid he would lose him.