8.❁

as time went on, taehyung indeed got worse. the other members would hear him coughing violently and would see him come back into the room with a pale face and sometimes blood in his mouth. yoongi and him had gotten closer as well and there was never a day where yoongi wouldn't try and get taehyung to get surgery. but the younger always refused, even if the thorns clawing at his throat hurt like hell.

taehyung also noticed jimin being distant with jungkook. yoongi and jimin had been getting closer and the box smiled boy was beginning to be suspicious.

one night, jungkook was waiting for his boyfriend. it was already 12AM and there was still no sign of the short boy. jungkook felt his heart hurt but he didn't give up.

he loved jimin, how could he give up already? so instead of waiting any longer in the bed, he pulled himself up and went searching for the boy. as he turned a corner he heard quiet giggles coming from yoongi's room.

quietly, he opened yoongi's door and felt tears brim his eyes as he saw jimin and yoongi watching a movie, cuddled up.

he felt a weird feeling in his throat and ran back to his room. he sat on the bed as he began to cough. slowly, a petal came falling down and onto the bed.

jungkook gasped and ran. he ran to seokjin's room and barged in. "h-hyung?" he quietly called out.

the wide shouldered man came out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. jungkook ran over and began explaining what happened as tears fell.

seokjin stopped brushing his teeth immediately and comforted the bunny boy. "jungkook i'm sure he just forgot to tell you o-okay? don't worry. you can talk to him about it tomorrow."

"but hyung he's been avoiding me lately! what if....what if he doesn't love me anymore?" jungkook whimpered as tears came out like a waterfall.

"jungkook talk to him about it tomorrow okay? you need some sleep it's late. come cuddle with namjoon and i."

they walked over to the large bed where namjoon was sleeping on the edge. seokjin chuckled and moved the dimpled boy over so he wouldn't fall. jungkook felt tears come from his eyes as it reminded him of jimin.

seokjin's head whipped over to jungkook when he heard coughing. his mouth fell agape as he saw two petals come from jungkook's mouth.

"shit kook we need to talk to tae!" seokjin cursed.

"w-why?"

seokjin shook his head. "he knows about this more than i do. we're not talking to yoongi either because of the situation but let's get some rest for now okay?"

jungkook nodded and laid in between namjin on the large bed. he cried himself to sleep at the thought of jimin being unfaithful.